Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

amen to that
    Behold !! The Azure Dream !!!

*coughcough*time to open bittorrent again*coughcough*

I fill the void that your party has, rather it be in need of a melee fighter, or a Techer.
    I am Iris, The Blades of the White Flame..
    The Flower of Death

I was hoping they'd move onto a new Phantasy Star title for the home consoles and PC, but I guess that's just too much to ask for.

I was really excited about AOTI when I first heard about it, but I was ultimately disappointed with a lots of the content.

I've mentioned this in some other thread, but they've already fit PSU v1 and AOTI on one PS2 disc.
    If they have to stuff another expansion in there, there's not a lot to be excited about.
    Changing the colour of a level and making me do it backwards just isn't enough for me.

It would be great if they would drop the PS2 version (for me and all other non-PS2 players), but that's not likely to happen.

Here are some things I'd like to see from an expansion:

- An improvement in graphics. It doesn't have to be anything impressive.
    - A create your own class type thing. Where you have a set number of points to distribute to what weapons you can use and what stat modifiers you have.
    I know some people would hate this for some reason, but I want one! ;_;
    -New weapons, new weapon types, Photon Arts, the rest of the EX traps (and maybe even a new type of trap ), etc...
    -New clothes, new hairstyles, new animations, the ability to select primary and secondary colour separately for clothes, maybe even multiple hair colours...
    -Brand new missions and environments.
    -More... stuff. I don't know what else to say.

Anyway, we're likely to just get some of the v1 missions that haven't already been reskinned in different colours.
    Some of the other content I want will be added as well, but not to the scale that I would like.

I would really like to be able to enjoy PSU. I really would...

Quote Originally Posted by Mracless View Post
    I want one! ;_;
    -New weapons, new weapon types, Photon Arts, the rest of the EX traps (and maybe even a new type of trap ), etc...
    -New clothes, new hairstyles, new animations, the ability to select primary and secondary colour separately for clothes, maybe even multiple hair colours...
    -Brand new missions and environments.
    -More... stuff. I don't know what else to say.
    that is something that will surely happen for an expansion, at least some new stuff, some new area. However, drop PS2 is not likely to happen, consider you will see a lot of complain goes back to ST for it.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

A 3rd expansion would just be pathetic and a lame excuse to get more money IMO.

actually with the JP low on content(or so tehy say) for AotI, a 3rd expansion would teh the right and sensible thing to do as this game supposedly has a 5 year plan
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Hmmm... I too am a bit iffy on this one... As much as I want this to be greatness I just don't know, considering all the complaints people have that I don't feel like repeating right this minute. Something fun would be new characters, for example FOmar/Hucaseal that episodes 1 and 2 gave us, and also to make this Massively multiplayer RPG actually MASSIVE. Yes we have three planets and a colony, but you are confided to one city per area. IMO that is one reason why games like WOW and FFXI are doiong so much better and lasting so much longer than any online PS game, you actually have an entire world to explore.
    Last edited by Syndrome; Oct 11, 2008 at 10:03 PM.

lol an entire world to explore is the exact reason y i play this and not WoW or FFXI.

i wanna go where i want when i want without having to actually TRAVEL there

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    lol an entire world to explore is the exact reason y i play this and not WoW or FFXI.

i wanna go where i want when i want without having to actually TRAVEL there

What walking all the from San Diora to Windhurst 5x for 1 mission that makes a 5 min or less mission take 4h... is not fun...

yeah i get yah there but.... anyway according to a friend of mine the total data on the 360 version inculding downloads PSU is already 4.6GBish

also we FLY to all our missions and thank God we don't have to see that anamation every time we play a mission...

as for getting excited about more to come though..... it to me is as about as exciting as someone telling a drowning mant that another boat will come by to pick him up eventually..

actually in live or death situation that can be very exciting news!

lol