Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Photon Arts and Techs

This may have been mentioned but I haven't noticed it in any of the other threads.

How are Photon Art and Tech levels handled? Are they disc based like PSO or leveled by using as in PSU? Could a completely new system have been put into place?

I hope its being leveled by usage. But I haven't heard any word on that.

I don't think anyone knows yet. I'd assume it'd be like PSO's, but who can tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Saphion View Post
    I don't think anyone knows yet. I'd assume it'd be like PSO's, but who can tell?
    I think so too, since they said they made the name similar to "PSO" because they wanna go back to their roots, lol.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Still, it looks like a tiny few features are being imported from PSU. Maybe leveling up techs will be one of them. I hope so, at least.

As for Photon Arts, there's a slight possibility that they could be the charge up attack, right? Perhaps that's what they're referring to. Then again, they could simply be the "Special Attacks" from PSO (Demons, Blizzard, Gush, etc.). We really don't know.

I think they replaced the TP guage with PP yet it still works the same way as TP. From the looks of it it just seems like they are going more with the older PSO style with the tech usage.

To me it looked like the Photon Arte attacks are the charge attacks for when you hold the attack button down.

I like how the guns have special moves now! so playing as a ranger isn't monotonous anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    I like how the guns have special moves now! so playing as a ranger isn't monotonous anymore.
    Fukkin' ditto! PSU was ruined to me by the monotony of pressing the attack button, now we have normal, hard, and special!

Plus, did you catch the launcher special attack?! Your character jumps in the air, spins, an d then fires a shot at the ground, doin AoE to any nearby enemies! SO BADASS!

And the machine guns are freakking awesome too! not to mention the GunSlash.
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Oct 11, 2008 at 11:33 PM.