Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PSO Assassin

Default Account Stolen, Can Someone Very Well Off In The Game Help Me A Little?

Hey guys. First of all, I HATE BEGGARS, insanely bad, which makes me feel horrible for this. But understand that my account was stolen and I had so much good stuff on my characters, that I am desperate enough to ask for a little assistance. I hope that under these circumstances, my asking does not anger anyone.

Like I said, my gamertag was stolen yesterday: x Shadowbreak. You've probably seen me here on the forums before or on PSU (Phoenix - Cast M, Nightrose - Newman F, or Shadowbreak - Beast M). I was just wondering if someone who has a lot to spare in the game would mind helping me out? XBOX said there is only a chance I will get my account back and knowing them, it could be a while, even if they can. So, if anyone with a lot of meseta/gunner stuff could help me out a tiny bit to remake me Gunner, that would be absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much guys, my temporary Gamertag is TvP Venom, please message me if you can spare anything or help in any way...

I think this belongs in player matchup... >.>

Goodluck getting help! You're probably better off doing it yourself though. x_x;

and how in the world your account got stolen? gave your info?

PSO Assassin

No, irdk, maybe if XBOX didn't hand accounts away just for knowing someone's email and password...

PSO Assassin

I probably got caught on a phishing site on the internet, my e-mail had been screwed around with too. I just don't feel like killing myself to get back in the game the hard way, even a few mill would help...

here we go again. LOL

you're a damn idiot for actually falling for it. Ppl have been warned and warned again but there always the one dumbass that falls for it and on this case that would be you. There is a price to pay for your stupidity

PSO Assassin

Excuse me? Dumba**? My friend Ash messaged me on MSN saying "Hey Mike, take a look at my senior pics on Photobucket with a link." She had just had her senior pics done like a week before. I clicked the link, it looked like Photobucket and I typed in my email and password, which matched the one on my Live account, and next thing I knew, it said "Page cannot be displayed, invalid URL". The next day she told me her email address had been stolen from her. So ya, I'm a dumba** alright. Jerk.

go to sega.support.com and email them about the circumstances they will b able to help u and most likely get ur stuff back dont wory about it
    HEAD HUNTER-beast-150-20 fighmaster/20 fortefighter/20 protranser/20 fortegunner/10 fighgunner/20 protranser
    CHAOS MAGE-newman-150-20 fortetecher/10 acrotecher
    hellbent-cast-150-20 fighmaster/20 gunmaster/20 guntecher/20 fortegunner
    guild-Alternative Learning EU#-30011665
    http://psupedia.info/User:Hell_Bent
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=99046

i've quit the game numerous times, giving away every single item on my character including my meseta. the main reason i play this game over other MMORPGs is because it's ridiculously easy. seriously, you can make more than a mil a day from playing white beast C runs so level isn't even an excuse to mooch.