5/10 Cubo Mamba
    4/10 Hoshi-Kikamic
    5/10 Card Regas

Technic Weapons
    4/10 Okarod
    0/10 Psycho Wand

Thanks!
    Last edited by funnymatt; Oct 15, 2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: fixed grammar

32% electric castest line 4/10 42% dark double agito + about 40mil? = just about 90mil btw if intrested msg me at gt SP RaNDoM KiD
    Last edited by Egner; Oct 15, 2008 at 10:51 PM.

Hi, I've been offered a stack of meseta for the Vijeri / Resist. As a techer, I'm not interested in trades involving melee or ranged weapons. Any better offers?

P.S. In case you're interested, it took me about 120 Howzer runs to get it- beating Howzer is easy, but the cut scenes make you want to pull your hair out.

sigh wow these things r expensive 105mil

Quote Originally Posted by funnymatt View Post
    P.S. In case you're interested, it took me about 120 Howzer runs to get it- beating Howzer is easy, but the cut scenes make you want to pull your hair out.
    I did...hang on, let me find that sheet of paper...37 runs and I was bored out of my mind. I can't imagine sitting through those cutscenes 120 times lol. I applaud your patience.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    I did...hang on, let me find that sheet of paper...37 runs and I was bored out of my mind. I can't imagine sitting through those cutscenes 120 times lol. I applaud your patience.
    I'm tempted to go hunt another (one to sell, one to keep) but holding down on the d-pad and a for hours on end isn't really appealing to me. I can attest to the fact that he DOES drop them, though. I'd guess that with the annoying cut scenes that these units will never really become very common.

Anyway, best offer is 105 million for the Vijeri- anyone else interested? I'll hold on to it until next Wednesday, so the best offer I've received then will win. Thanks!

Let's see, I timed the cutscenes at 4 mins 12 secs so if we just round that down to 4 mins you sat through 8 hours of cutscenes. (+free bump)
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    Let's see, I timed the cutscenes at 4 mins 12 secs so if we just round that down to 4 mins you sat through 8 hours of cutscenes. (+free bump)
    Yeah, it was pretty mind numbing. I've heard reports of players getting it on the 3rd try, though. LOL This was more annoying than when I hunted a Me/Quick about a year and a half ago- that took 100+ runs of Eastern Peril to find. Then 6 months later AOTI is out and I did a bunch of Dancing Birds S runs and found like 4 Har/Quicks in the span of 25 runs.

ohhh the aganie...