Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyu View Post
    I loved the card class in PSO, I'd like to see it in this one too. Not sure if it's in PSU/P.
    There were "card/fan" weapons in PSU, but they weren't nearly as good as Card weapons from PSO. They're essentially a hand fan that you wave, and little blades pop out and, after a short delay, attempt to converge on your target.

They're a bit too clunky to be all that effective in combat, unlike the ones in PSO, which were actually pretty nice.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

bastard swords 4 the win!! ;D

"The key of you destiny resides within......"Roxax

Saber :P

but honestly i would love to see last survivor or just and of the PSO rares

(also partially excited to see how well gunbla.. i mean gun swords work in PSZero)

Hmm. It's probably been said before. But a predecessor to Guld and Milla would be pretty choice. Wands is a tougher choice. If only because it looks like the Staffs/Wands are going to look GOOD in this game. I may, very well, like the look of these wands more than the previous games. The pictures make them look real classy. Something about a distinguished-looking wand has me salivating more than just a flashy or flamboyant one.

Considering that everyone here probably wants to see the yasminkov series of weapons in the game, did anyone take the time to think about the fact that in this game, they might be "modern" weapons rather than ancient? I mean, i realize that PSZ doesnt fit into the timeline of PS, but if it did, its a safe bet its a precursor.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!: