Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shop theft!?

Default Shop theft!?

I swear that somehow somebody stole an item from my shop!!! The item was a Dagger of Serafi 24% fire (duh) and 4/10 grinds that I had listed for 10.5 million meseta. I went out on a few runs and when I came back the daggers were gone and the meseta was not deposited. I am sooo upset right now, I cannot even begin to understand how it is even possible. I submitted a ticket to Sega, so hopefully they will be in contact with me soon. If any body out there cares at all, please keep a look out for this item. Its pretty unique considering it was the only one in the shops just like mine.
    If you have any info, please contact me or come visit me at my shop in person. My Characters name is Evangeline, and my ad has hearts all over it. (cheesy, I know.) T_T
    On a lighter note, the jerk who took it obviously doesn't that the daggers will pretty much be worthless in two months. The bad thing however is that now I'm afraid to list anything in my shop.

heh...theft?

where they in your shop for awhile?, or if you just put them in your shop were you lagging at all?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is seldom a mistake."

他人の罪を悪と考えているのですが、めったには違います。
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Image removed. Sig file size too large. Max file size allowed is 35000bytes, yours was 39498 bytes.

Are you on PC/PS2 or Xbox? There were some problems with shop thefts on PC a while ago, I'd hate to think they're back.

The problem is that I have no idea who it could have been. I looked at my recent visitors list however and I did see something strange. The times people come into your room should be in order right?? Well one particular person's time was not in order, it was an hour ahead of the last person in my shop. It looked something like this;
    Greed
    08/10/19 *20:57*

Jawquay
    08/10/19 *21:19* <------------- (strange?)

Zen
    08/10/19 *20:19*

Sneaky
    08/10/19 *20:44*

Those were the last four people in my shop. As you see, one person's time doesn't not flow correctly.

I'm sooo bummed, I don't know what to do. T_T

I'm on the 360, so this makes no sense to me what so ever. Is it possible for Sega to go through my logs and figure out what happened?? How exactly do they catch and ban glitchers?

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    The problem is that I have no idea who it could have been. I looked at my recent visitors list however and I did see something strange. The times people come into your room should be in order right?? Well one particular person's time was not in order, it was an hour ahead of the last person in my shop. It looked something like this;
    Greed

Jawquay

Zen

Sneaky

Those were the last four people in my shop. As you see, one person's time doesn't not flow correctly.

Greed?! Well, that's kinda funny. (PS2/PC players will probably only get this)

Post this info on help.sega.com- that's how you need to send in requests for help to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Greed

Jawquay

Zen

Sneaky

did you notice that not only is jawquay's time wierd, but Zen's time is also off.

yea i noticed that maybe that could be the same person but on two different charcters i say talk to a GM and report it better then sitting there doing anything right?

me and my fweinds playing the carnival x !!!