Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question How do you defeat an Indi Belra???

It is really hard to defeat an Indi Belra because of it's fast arm launches.
    Is there a way to defeat them?

What class are you? Never mind, I see you're a HUmar.

When playing with my HUmar, I usually just get into a pattern of dodging their attacks, loop around and spin 'em right 'round, like a re---, get a few hits in, run around again, few more hits.

I just run up and kill them.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

I see you've met one of the trickier monsters on Ragol, especially since it seems you don't have the Plus version. My strategy normally is to get them out as quickly as possible, which means resorting to daggers, double sabers, or (yech) mechguns. As said before, get behind them, then smash away until they turn again, stay to their back and begin again. If there's more than one and the other one/s happen to be on the other side of the room, forget this strategy and either door hang (standing by the nearest "room portal" and stepping in and out with a ranged weapon of some sort, quickly attacking, and then retreating to your room portal), or, the more courageous/stupid way (and Shalo's preference), just smash away at one of them and make sure you're properly healed while taking hits from the other Belra. This is a bit more tedious believe it or not, as the rapid rate of the firing Belra normally keeps you down. Keep at it and you'll make it.

And absolutely do not forget about your Jellen and Zalure. They're life savers.

I just criss-cross until I'm next to him... Then I attack without mercy! When he turns around to hit me, I just swifty try to get behind him.

You don't need to dodge around or do anything fancy to deal with Indi Belras. Stand right in front of it and fire away with your mechguns. They will fire off their hands around you if you just sit still.

Ranged weapons while standing still shooting Indi Belras pwn them. =P
    They just keep missing if you donīt get hit by something else that is. XP
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    I just run up and kill them.
    Great response!

If you're a HUmar you can still get hold of a ranged weapon and stand back. I always find that standing absolutely still works good. I seem to get hit when I move slightly. Also when playing with others try to stand in a position away from your team members. When I stand next to friends I always seem to get hit. I think its because the belra's have more of a target to successfully hit!
    Click On Banner

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nisoth View Post
    You don't need to dodge around or do anything fancy to deal with Indi Belras. Stand right in front of it and fire away with your mechguns. They will fire off their hands around you if you just sit still.
    Unless I'm mistaken, you're Plus, right? In the original version, as far as I remember, you cannot do that; they will continue to fire and hit you. Your only chance to stop the firing in the original version is to run around to their backside.

they always switch hands to fire their arm, so if they use their left hand move to the right then when they go to use their right move to the left. once u get up to it, run behind it and start hacking into it. when its turns round, wait for it to nearly be facing you and run round a bit more. keep hacking and it'll soon be dead. if you're a force, equip a club of zimiuran and keep casting zonda from a distance, dodge the arms if you can