Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox live PSO3?

Default Xbox live PSO3?

I was thinking how many people would it take to see about putting PSO ep3 on xbla, I know it will not be a mega hit but SEGA has the servers which are never being used and im sure they could bind it to out gamertag on our PSU monthly fee, I know its wishful thinking (they cant even update one game, how will they fair with two) but im willing to shell out 1600 points ($19.99) to play it. It was a good game it just came out at a bad time when yu-gi-oh was huge and it got clumped in with that mess

Not having a GC I never had the pleasure of playing it but if it was released on xbla I'd give it a shot. Wishful thinking for sure, we couldn't even get psox bc so its doubtful we'd ever see ep 3.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

That would be awesome. Too bad it's never happening.

Quote Originally Posted by VR-Raiden View Post
    That would be awesome. Too bad it's never happening.
    this.

Shenmue 2 has about 10 times the requests of the next closest game on the xbox.com forums where they supposedly asked for input from players as to what they'd like to see, and that is still not likely to happen. So PSO3 is nothing but a pipe dream.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Shenmue 2 wont fit on arcade. PSO3 will fit. Portal fits. Sega just has to give the go ahead.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

EP3 C.A.R.D. Battle King Deadbeard's Avatar

This would actually be a great idea, the 360's online component is bar none the best of the consoles available. Also, people requesting games like shenmue 2 be put on xbl arcade is just silly for so many reasons, not ever gonna happen. However, A game like EP3 would be an easy transition. Maybe if enough people voice their opinions about this matter something might get done.

im sorry i really wasnt a big fan of E3, i loved the soundtrack but the whole card system killed me

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

^ I lol'd.

that's nice, but um. why are you in the ep3 forum?

EP3 C.A.R.D. Battle King Deadbeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Damion View Post
    im sorry i really wasnt a big fan of E3, i loved the soundtrack but the whole card system killed me
    Ok, I'm honestly trying to figure out what exactly "killed you" about the card system. You either like games that actually require a bit of brainpower to play, (strategy games) or you don't. It's unfortunate when a game that had as much potential as EP3 disappears because the masses are too afraid to actually give anything new and intuitive a chance to succeed.