Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Goodbye, World of Wickedburncraft

So I'm aware that pretty much everyone here hates WoW, and while I don't exactly hate it, I've definitely taken what I can from the game and had my fill. I deleted it off my hard drive this morning after mailing away all my gold and giving my reagents and potions to my friends, and I gained 20 gigabytes of sweet, sweet space for music and Photoshop/Illustrator files. Good day to be alive.

That said, has anyone who still plays or plans on getting Wrath been keeping up with the hilarious Paladin drama as of late? Poor Ret has been laughed at since the very beginning of the game, and then for one brief month it was ungodly overpowered, and now it's getting nerfed back "TO THE GROUND, BABY!" Paladins are burning Ghostcrawler the blue with death threats, Ghostcrawler is counter-burning the Pallies with words and nerfs, Warlocks and Priests are coming over to the Pally forums to burn the Pallies, Mages are burning Warlocks by finally being able to kill them, Moonkins are burning everybody while they're focused on Paladins, and I got back 20 gigs of space, which is a burn on Apple.

Illegal PSO servers, here I come!

well thats funny.

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

I played a shaman. So you are preaching to the choir.

Welcome to the...well...sane side of life again. I can help you on the *cough* Server if you'd like any help.

I'm a Moonkin and I endorse this post.

/shadowmelds and flys away

I don't hate WoW at all, the only reason I stopped playing it was because after hitting lvl 70, the only things left to do took so much time, and my guild was kinda "meh".

I think the reason most PSO/PSU fans hate WoW is because they're jealous of the technical and customer support WoW gets =X

If Bright Wizards dont get a nerf I'm quitting the game I swear to god.

AKA the Unbelievable Batmobile UnderscoreX's Avatar

I honestly could not understand a single line from that last paragraph of yours, but congrats anyways.
    My better is better than your better.

I don't hate WoW, I just don't seem to like it.

I think it's funny that people are calling it a nerf to Retribution.

But then again, the average Blizzard fanboy community isn't really capable of differentiating between "nerf" and "re-balance."

Besides... The game as it is now, is balanced for level 80, so things are naturally out of whack at level 70.

Though I am enjoying watching my Feral Druid top out the damage meters that those self-important elitists post.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."