Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Er, the pull was too strong to resist. I started doing GC offline non-plus pso sealed J sword runs again, 'cause I was bored, and 'cause I don't have a job (and to get my mind off the fact that I still live at home ). It's just as well that the sword is located in the beach area. Man, I love the Central Control Area. It's mostly the reason why I continue to play. The music, I love it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who stands around the level sometimes and thinks 'wow, I wish I lived here. So relaxing'. I mean, could you imagine if the sealed J-sword was located in either the caves or the temple area. I'd literally die of boredom (not that I don't like the levels....much, just too long).
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

I've tried to quit this PSO many times, but it just doesn't work! What keeps me playing? The challanges of each class, finding all weapons for a class, the wanting to reach 200, and the fact that no matter how many times I might play a mission, it always keeps its fun factor. (Minus "Value of Money")
    Assassin - HUmar lvl. 85
    Chicky - FOnewearl lvl. 119

BB: Bomber - Oran RAmar lvl. 10

Current hunt: Bluefull Heavens Punisher - 1080 Hildelts/2 Torr/0HPs

Yeah, I was gonna say, you gonna cut out "Value of Money" on that one? Second easiest 300 Meseta I've ever earned... first was creating a character, har har har. The wanting to reach LV200 is what keeps me at this game, plus it's fun, it has tons of rares, and I have a "Wanted List" now of rare items I want (just the weapons, still have to go through the database to look for Armor/Shields and the sort). Only problem is, I can't see any pics on my computer, nor can I see what console they are for, so my list might never get completed... I have like 13 weapons, including are the SJS, Ancient Saber, and the most questionable one: Double Cannon, legitimately, and without the telepipe trick. Before you guys say anything, I know it's only going to take the next millenium to accomplish, but it'll be worth it... I'll probably be a small handful of people to have done it this way, hell, maybe even the ONLY one to do it this way. Wish me luck... I'm gonna definitely need it. Then, Partisan of Lightning....

I would definitely say hunting for weapons. And feeding mags. I also love the team element involved in it if you let it be so. Your character also has a sense of individuality in a bit. Theres just so much to the game. It’s all repetitive when it comes to levels, and what you’re actually doing in the end…but still, it’s a fun game. And really, that’s all that matters for me.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Friends irl that still play offline, and that ever elusive Sealed J-Sword hunt (though I hardly care enough to continue hunting it most of the time).
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I'd be playing right now.......if I hadn't just moved into a freezing cold flat and the gamecube that is my brothers wasn't at my mum's I'm having some withdrawel symptoms. I have no money to buy a used 'cube and I need to do the sealed j sword hunt to keep me warm (seriously my flat is so cold I can see my breath, and the gas meter literally eats my money ). I even saw PSO Ver. 2 for the Dreamcast. I would have bought it.....if my universal remote was able to tune the T.V so I could play non-RGB cable games...and I had money....or an RGB aerial for my Dreamcast Oh well, looks like I'll be saving the pennies again for a used 'Cube.......after paying the gas, electric, water and T.V license bills. Oh it-to quote an american phrase-sucks living on your own. Less money lol. I know I'll play PSO again though. Oh woe is me! sniff :sob:
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

What DOESN'T keep me playing PSO? I absolutely adore this game, and hunting rare items will never get old! I don't even play online, and I've managed to get to level 157 with an immense collection of rare weapons and armor. Even after killing Olga Flow and Dark Falz in Ultimate, I'm still hooked. Whether I'm fooling around with glitches, slaying the demons of the Ruins, or replaying Central Dome Fire Swirl for the one hundredth time, PSO will always be my game.

What keeps me playing is my extreme desire to find all the SPECIAL WEAPONS and defeat the entire disc on Hard through Ultimate

I am a RAcaseal to know what you are take the quiz here.
    http://www.pso-world.com/quiz1.php
    My doors on MSN/AIM are always open, if anyone would like to talk to me.

I create stories for my characters. Yes, I kinda Role play my characters some. Especially Deidre. I set her up, she has a journal I write in, a very nice background. I might post it on the forum sometime, but I rarely have the time anymore.

Other than that, the quests, the weapons, the unknown, and nostalgia. I lived on this game in my teenage years.