Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIEstyle View Post
    If you want me to name them I can name a few off the top of my head
    The fact that you can name some of the new players clearly means there aren't that many... lol but yea I mite get back on psu pc/ps2 kuz it really had time fly for me lol

Eh depending on if i get fable II in the mail.... I'll either continue leveling my bullets for GM or just get on halo 3 and team swat....i actually think thats a funny playlist XD
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Just to clarify something that was said earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    In any case, I thought you complain because you want this game to be better, but now you told me in PM that you want to make this game shutdown rather than this. Then your complain will not be useless anymore. Since it really an effective way to destroy beginner, just continue it as much as you want.
    Before this thread was created and Drag put a cease/desist order on the other thread, I had pm'ed Arika clarification on this. Just so this doesn't break out in potential flaming that my only intention is for the servers to shut down, here was my reply. Thanks.

You're damn right I love/care about this game. That's why I see the best move for it atm to be a server shutdown. At least everyone would have some closure with the game and be able to take all those great memories with them. The future of everyone slowly leaving and PSU becoming a desolate wasteland is not a memory I want to have of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanxFayt1993 View Post
    The fact that you can name some of the new players clearly means there aren't that many... lol but yea I mite get back on psu pc/ps2 kuz it really had time fly for me lol
    Or it means someone plays attention to their surroundings. I myself look for new players so I can make their experience enjoyable. Obviously the same cannot be said for a number of the older players...
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    Or it means someone plays attention to their surroundings. I myself look for new players so I can make their experience enjoyable. Obviously the same cannot be said for a number of the older players...
    well yea it means a lil bit of that too but the fact that you can keep track mean that there aren't that many to keep up wit lol w/e tho... I won't be able to enjoy the game til its packed again...

-Started on release day
    -Ended June 21st 2008 :/
    - I miss the game but segac keeps givin the shaft w/ the updates.... not worth 10$ if they can't get they shit straight

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Things I've picked out from this 'disscussion'

Fact:

PSU is a good game
    PSU has bad management
    "Majority" of the population is bored
    This is a 'one of a kind game on the market'
    Yu-gi-oh has gotten pretty big in London all of a sudden.

Opinion:

Complainning is bad.
    Figuring out what is the best way to run the server.
    The opinion of others.

Im going to stand at a nutural point and say this.

This server is dying it doesn't matter how you see it, it is dying. For the people that say that the server amount don't mean anything because you play with friend, then thats cool, but the thing you play with your Friend will go soon. Currently there is nothing we can do(and it seems our GMs are starting ot think that too) so all we can do is sit and wait. Oh yeah, anyone thinking that supposed 'expansion' is coming to our servers can forget it.

What SoA needs to do is get a deal to with the server under their own will. Until then, we may never be able to see a decent online PS game.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanxFayt1993 View Post
    well yea it means a lil bit of that too but the fact that you can keep track mean that there aren't that many to keep up wit lol w/e tho... I won't be able to enjoy the game til its packed again...

-Started on release day
    -Ended June 21st 2008 :/
    - I miss the game but segac keeps givin the shaft w/ the updates.... not worth 10$ if they can't get they shit straight
    I'm sorry. Its the only thing I can say to the people who have quit. I can entertain myself on PSU for hours and I'm sorry other people can't take pleasure in the game I like so much. I wholeheartedly support the gtfo if you aren't playing this game sentiment though. If you don't like it quit whining about it and leave other people to their happiness. But then I don't like being doom and gloom all the time.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

The worse thing is that with the Halloween lobby at the moment it reminds me of this time last year, when the game was at its best.
    1UP was awesome but at the moment it is sooooo boring, the should have tested the event when we had no updates in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    I think it's really shitty too because an expansion based on events was a terrible idea. Because some people lose their desire to level between events because they'd rather wait for the 250% experience, and people stop hunting and synthing for the same reason. I can guarantee you the same BS will happen with the Shred The Darkness event, the one after, and MAG+ (lol). Then we'll be even further behind unless they do something drastic.
    While I beg to differ that events a great way to maintain interest in a game, I agree that the insane rate boosts for EXP and drops kill any incentive for vets to continue on during normal game time. The insanely low drop rates and rare spawns during non-event times doesn't help. The only time I've seen the rare version of the Svaultus is during 1UP. I've only ever seen the Psycho Wand drop once in Sleeping Warriors.

After MAG2 there was the Neudaiz GBR that had one new mission. Fine enough, but horrible slowdown issues marred the event. On top of that, with only one new mission, NGBR started getting old after a couple of weeks.

All we've had since then is Bladed Legacy and some new clothes -- whoop. I'm happy to run a new mission into the ground, but after a couple of weeks it's just that -- running things into the ground.
    I'm Guy, so what?