Default Card Packs+finds.

Yeah, can certain cards only be found from certain packs?

If so: lame. -_-

I've only taken from Red packs, because that's supposedly best for Orans. And, I've gotten 80% of all the cards in the game now. The only time I get new cards from red packs now is if it evolves though. =/ Well, every once in a GREAT while, I get one just randomly.

Allllsooooooooo, what's you're favorite weapon and shield in the game? So far, I have to go with... Rika's Claw. I'd say Double Canon, but it kills its self. And my favorite shield is Kasami Bracer.

You don't have to worry. All cards you can find, can be found in any of the four packs. Also, section ID has no relation with the packs. And I don't think section IDs have any function at all in Episode 3, unless you count sentimental value as one.
    But it is surmised that certain categories of cards have a higher chance of appearing from certain packs. Items, Creatures, Action and Assist cards each correspond with one of the decks. Don't ask me which should correspond to which, because I can't remember that right now. If you want to know, just browse this forum. The topic has come up a number of times, in the past.

I think Section ID does have an influence on your cards. I've noticed that some players tend to find certain cards more routinly much earlier or easier than others.

I think your section ID may have an influence on how often certain cards appear. You can get all the cards with any ID eventually, but I think some ID's are more likely to find certain cards before others.

While that may be true, I do want to add that with any random distribution you would expect small differences, or it would not be random. So with the cards the players get randomly, there should always be players who get certain cards earlier than other players.
    For me, that alone is not enough to say section ID is a factor there.

This seems to be the one PSO game where no one really knows for sure if Section ID has any bearing or not. I certainly have no proof that section ID has a bearing on card distribution. Just a personal belief that it has a subtle influence.