Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Subliminalgroove

Many of you probably never knew her. Truly, I never got to know her that well though. I do remember her though and wanted to pass on a "bowing of the head to her".

I was just thinking about it, and as you get older and wiser it hits you more. Anyway, I just took a few minutes to think on it.

If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, don't worry.

Last edited by Dangerous55; Nov 11, 2008 at 01:31 AM.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Never got along with her. We had some unkind words around here a while ago, but that was years back when I was REBELLIOUS and daring, and I'll give her the benefit of the doubt in that whatever we argued about, be damned if I can remember, she was probably right.

I wasn't around long before she passed, but from what I remember, she was a pretty kind person.

Here's to you, Subbycakes!

It is unfortunate that most of those really close with Subliminal have moved on from this forum.. But im sure in all of our hearts she is still there and will always be remembered.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I raise my glass of Scotch ale to Subby.

I think this could go to all the PSOW'ers that passed on which we knew.

Was pretty good friends with Subliminal when she was around, alot of nice conversations were had. It's all tucked away in obscurity now, but it's there all the same. Many were hurt when she felt the need to 'flee' and be alone for much of her 'final' time; which is natural, it came across like rejection on a personal level. In the end, she took the time she needed for herself; which she was owed.

Don't mourn the dead, rejoice for the time they shared with you; even if it was fleeting.
    Look, he did it again.

Dear god,

1. ABDUR'S BACK!!!
    2. Passing on... I never seen the person this topic is about, but it is kind of a coincidence that passing on was brought up... (personal problems, yet again...)
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

I only knew her from a handful of the older posts in OT. Rather nonchalant girl in #psow. When I think subby, I only remember that old pic of her upsidedown, possibly in some breakdance pose. Pretty good memory to die by.

Quote Originally Posted by Firocket1690 View Post
    I only knew her from a handful of the older posts in OT. Rather nonchalant girl in #psow. When I think subby, I only remember that old pic of her upsidedown, possibly in some breakdance pose. Pretty good memory to die by.
    Ha! That was a great photo, and also the way I always pictured her.

I never knew her personally, but from the little bit of her I saw on PSOW, I always thought she was a class act and a nice person.

Quote Originally Posted by Firocket1690 View Post
    Capoeira is what she enjoyed, and thats what she was doing in the pic.
    Look, he did it again.