Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Knight View Post
    So, it's best of all for PS3 owners, not everyone.
    My thoughts.

I played the demo. I'm not sure how much justice the demo gives the game, but I wasn't really impressed. I like there to be constant action, and it felt like I was playing a board game with myself. However, I guess I'd buy it at a lowered price; not worth $60 though, in my opinion.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    It's the best for everyone who is able to afford more then just one console.
    So rich people.
    She's DFC, so what?

Ch.4 so far, I recruited both Vyse and Aika. I was surprised to see them in the game like everyone. :P

There's also suppose to be DLC coming out eventually. Hopefully it won't take 6 month like it did for JP.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I think this is just another reason to buy the ps3 as your main console. Ive already sold my Wii, I wish I had never purchased it. The 360 is ok, but I like rpg/fantasy type games and am not a fan of fps/sports/military etc. Some great titles are on both systems, SC4, Eternal Sonata, Armored Core...but I play them on ps3 so I dont have to worry about 3ROD. Yeah.

Rich I am not, but if I got the $$ back that Ive wasted on unplayed consoles and games, Id be richer. lol.

I guess what Im trying to get at is the ps3 has some fantastic exclusives and the more the better, because out the the 3 big consoles right now, I feel like this is the one that really deserves my support, and the support of others *shrug*

BTW, bought VC tonight, and havent gotten to far but I have a feeling im gunna LOVE this game!
    Spectacular design, I hope we see more beauty and innovation like this from *gasp*
    SEGA.

I don't really understand the "I want RPGs so no 360 for me" argument.

Eternal Sonata (is it out on the PS3 yet?), Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, Last Remnant, Blue Dragon, Star Ocean IV, FFXIII (multiplatform). I mean, it's got more RPGs than the PS3.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Knight View Post
    I mean, it's got more RPGs than the PS3.
    Well, I wouldn't go that far, but I know what you're saying--it's a lame reason to justify your console preference. Also, I'm somewhat jealous that Last Remnant is a 360 exclusive. The trailer for that looks awesome.
    Last edited by Kylie; Nov 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I'm biding my time until Star Ocean IV. >_>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Xpox exclusives don't impress me. The only game they had that I wanted multi-platform was Bioshock, and now we're getting Bioshock 2 also. So they have nothing left I want.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

That doesn't take away from the fact that the games are there.

I'm not trying to make you buy a 360. I'm just pointing out an argument used frequently by people who don't want a 360 isn't really a valid one.

I could say the same thing about the PS3. There's nothing on it that I'd want to play barring this and Kingdom Hearts III (whenever that happens), and with the way Square's been heading, I'm not buying a console for a game that may be multiplatform. Does it suit my needs as a gamer? No. Does that mean it doesn't suit someone else's? No.
    Last edited by McLaughlin; Nov 17, 2008 at 12:11 AM.