Thread: Muktengek 22%

About 12-17mil unbroken. Just check a few minutes ago.

Just being in shops doesn't make it worth that value. If I were a player in search of a muktengek I would value a 22% at roughly around 8-10mil. Hunting the board is not too hard to be honest so I don't see anyone buying a 22% weapon for 15mil+. I guess that's just my insight.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
    Just being in shops doesn't make it worth that value.
    THANK YOU. I'm so sick of people who constantly go by the current market prices for items. An item's worth is relative to the person owning it. I wish more people would realize this instead of selling materials for outrageous prices and 9* weapons for their NPC sell-back rate of 50K. Such a market makes it difficult to turn a profit for people like me, who like to constantly synth things, and then never have the money to buy the things we REALLY want - and thus, I have to resort to trading all the time, granted I'm lucky enough to find or synth something people want.

Sorry for the mini-rant there - I'm just glad to see someone who shares my view on item value. :3

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    THANK YOU. I'm so sick of people who constantly go by the current market prices for items. An item's worth is relative to the person owning it. I wish more people would realize this instead of selling materials for outrageous prices and 9* weapons for their NPC sell-back rate of 50K. Such a market makes it difficult to turn a profit for people like me, who like to constantly synth things, and then never have the money to buy the things we REALLY want - and thus, I have to resort to trading all the time, granted I'm lucky enough to find or synth something people want.

Sorry for the mini-rant there - I'm just glad to see someone who shares my view on item value. :3
    Yea it's annoying when people tell me ank zagza boards are worth 10mil because that's the cheapest one out. Then you synth one and the only way to get your cash back is like 38%+ also not even factoring the mot walna and cati.

You know it rally just boils down to how greedy people are. I love bartering with people over items that they just want to get rid of that they are asking the same price for as people who use the weapon frequently.

People just want to get as much shit for their stuff as they can or they feel like they're getting ripped off. If people actually offered shit for what it's worth to them you'd never see some of these ridiculous milla trades because honestly, most of the people trading them have no want of them whatsoever.

Also back on topic, since the OP asked for a price check I merely quoted the price that I had seen on the market. I personally sell/trade most items for far under their worth because most of the time I don't need them. I personally wouldn't pay 15mil for a Muktengek unless it was 30%+ but that's just me :P