Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

havent playd it since the end of magv2, and honestly i dont miss it cuz its too boring atm.
    but if we finaly get some frecuently decent uppdates i will return.
    Retired PC/PS2 server caras:
    AUTARCH, M cast, Lv 147, FG/PT
    NORDLYS, M newman, LV141, AT
    Frozt, F beast, LV106, FF

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

I miss what PSU used to be, if thats what youre asking.

Also, @ Pikachief, they constantly try to make this like PSO because fans know which game was better. PSO had cooler missions and bosses by far, and thats not even to mention how mega badass the weapon selection was. And to this day, I'd stand by the fact that PSO Gamecube water graphics in Seabed were better than anything PSU 360 has displayed.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    im known by my friends as a PSU FREAK ZOMG and so far i've gone over a month without PSU and have 0 urge to go back. lately its been BORING and i have had no fun on the times i do try to return. if i continue not to have fun for master classes and mission carnival, im going to stop paying sega $10 a month that im not even putting to use lol
    Agrees entirely, it's been almost 4 months since i've enjoyed the game at all. Other then having a run here and there, there really is nothing for me to look for other then making money to buy shit in game that is overpriced for most items.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Hey, It's an addictive game. That and It's a good game. People just overlook the game and try to look for all the flaws.

But welcome back, if you re-new your subscription.
    It WAS an addictive game, but with nothing new it's failing fast

Without multi-quoting again and again. I don't believe its SoJ's problem to fix the US/EU fuck-ups, their in-game population exceeds ours BIG-TIME and always will for games like this. Since SoJ tells us what to put out for the US/EU side, it's SoA to make sure the product they put out it ready AND worthy of patching. It's been their problem whenever we first got the game and had an almost immediate rollback for things, as well as the ooopsy "We left in a debug mission" and other stuff.

I'm not paying for someone else to make mistakes, they should've fired their staff months ago and brought a new dev team to pick up the pieces.

With Chill stepping down we lost one of the only GM's I found worth a shit, wasn't always right, but HE TRIED. He attempted to keep the community in the loop as a whole and worked as hard as he could to keep us happy. Now that he's gone who's going to step up to the plate and help out the rest of us.

I still enjoy PSO, offline as well as offline on the dreamcast, gcube, and xbox but I'm loosing all respect and playability for the game considering the offline content for it is total shit.

/rant

I'm done as of today I won't be on the game till I see a major change
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Spoiler!

Around february 2007, i couldn't renew my subscription cause the billing site decided my transaction was not safe anymore. After sending/recieving numerous mails from SEGAc support, i saw that was taking too long to solve my issue, and i quited. Wasn't a quit like i expected, but still, i didn't miss this too much cause i had other stuff to do, so 2 days after i found out another thing to fill my free time. Happy end tho: in october 2008, i found myself with nothing to do, and a friend told me he was gona go back to PSU. I tryed to make a payment... "Et voilá!" My transaction was safe again, so i came back after 1 year and a couple of months.

So, NO, i never missed this after being forced to quit. And going a bit off-topic... This didn't change much.
    Waiting for avatars I actually LIKE!

Prepare a "welcome back" message. Hope you get your job soon!

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I have never been that addicted to a game...ever, infact, i've played psu for about half year now and i'm SICK of it. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go play some other mmo's on my brand new laptop, and these mmo's get updates
    Play PSU and have Myspace? Add www.myspace.com/aaricane

How did you get fired?

Prolly by playing PSU at work huh? lol
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'd say I miss the game. I never intended to really quit the game, but I've been waiting so long for new things that it feels like I have...
    Really, it's only Levia that I miss. I really enjoy how she came out, shame not to be playing with her.

On a bright side, Northrend came out beautiful. Doesn't feel like a grind at all!

I`ve been with out PSU for about five months now. i`m finding i miss it alot more than expected. It`s a pretty decent online rpg with a good battle system and doesn`t such out your life as much as korean mmo`s. Pretty easy to hit level caps, get sick of missions, so sign on occasionally and enjoy the players you party with all of the time. It`ll be march or later until i can get my hands on a decent enough pc to play psu again. not quite a year missed of playing the game, maybe i`ll come back to find two new missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    I`ve been with out PSU for about five months now. i`m finding i miss it alot more than expected. It`s a pretty decent online rpg with a good battle system and doesn`t such out your life as much as korean mmo`s. Pretty easy to hit level caps, get sick of missions, so sign on occasionally and enjoy the players you party with all of the time. It`ll be march or later until i can get my hands on a decent enough pc to play psu again. not quite a year missed of playing the game, maybe i`ll come back to find two new missions.
    2 New missions?!!! In only half a year? U CRAZY! >.<
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0