Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Wow...Yea...I miss you PSU

Well last month about the 13th i got fired from my job and on the 24th my PSU subby went up so since then I haven't played PSU at all, even offline...It made me think....
    WTF AM I DOING WITHOUT PSU!
    Man I never knew how much i would miss playing it. and its only been what, not even a full month. To tell the truth I haven't even turned on my ps2 in the last month.
    It makes me sad.

So people if you did (or not) take a unwanted (or maybe a wanted) break from PSU didja miss it?
    I'm trying to get another job asap so i can get back on
    I MISS YOU PSU!

should this be on rants section?

im known by my friends as a PSU FREAK ZOMG and so far i've gone over a month without PSU and have 0 urge to go back. lately its been BORING and i have had no fun on the times i do try to return. if i continue not to have fun for master classes and mission carnival, im going to stop paying sega $10 a month that im not even putting to use lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

person 1 yes
    person 2 no
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Hey, It's an addictive game. That and It's a good game. People just overlook the game and try to look for all the flaws.

But welcome back, if you re-new your subscription.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

well i think its a good concept of a game with many flaws

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    well i think its a good concept of a game with many flaws
    Not so many flaws, so much as it is just SoJ being lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Not so many flaws, so much as it is just SoJ being lazy...
    or the major flaw of all levels not having equal rewards?

white beast gets boring after about 10 runs u know? let alone 10,000

the bugs that get put in? the support? the events? the rollbacks? the community is also a flaw but thats in every MMO and isnt a fixable one lol :P

the terrible storyline? its an RPG for crying out loud! how about the lack of unique weapons? :/ u know they can do better. the photon arts limit the uniquness that weapons can have because they cant have special abilities attached to the weapon itself.

their horrid attempt to make it more like PSO. y would u make it more like an outdated game i dont know.

i can go on but i wont because this is a forum about PSU where we should be praising teh game not thrashing it for i really do enjoy this game despite its flaws.

(oh and one more, i looked at an old post from another forum i go to quite often and someone asked "Whats the big thing about this game" in reply someone told them that this game seems like its gonna be great because of the many large updates it would be receiving! lol whooops)

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    or the major flaw of all levels not having equal rewards?

They shouldn't have equal rewards in the first place. Especially when a mission is harder.

white beast gets boring after about 10 runs u know? let alone 10,000

For those who choose to be boring.

the bugs that get put in? the support? the events? the rollbacks? the community is also a flaw but thats in every MMO and isnt a fixable one lol :P

Again, SoJ being lazy and not testing the content they give us.

the terrible storyline? its an RPG for crying out loud! how about the lack of unique weapons? :/ u know they can do better. the photon arts limit the uniquness that weapons can have because they cant have special abilities attached to the weapon itself.

Storyline is alright, I personally like it. But then again the story could be non-existent and it wouldn't phase me but that's just because I play for the online MMO aspect. Not the "Online Story."

Photon arts - Meh. Personally I think they are fine. Guess it's just a matter of opinion.

their horrid attempt to make it more like PSO. y would u make it more like an outdated game i dont know.

Because to this day on Private Servers it's still popular, and ran officially for 7 years.

i can go on but i wont because this is a forum about PSU where we should be praising teh game not thrashing it for i really do enjoy this game despite its flaws.

Regardless of the flaws, I enjoy it too. But that's because I don't focus on them. Ever. Also because they are not like O_O problem.

(oh and one more, i looked at an old post from another forum i go to quite often and someone asked "Whats the big thing about this game" in reply someone told them that this game seems like its gonna be great because of the many large updates it would be receiving! lol whooops)

They were right, and It did receive it's large wave of updates, but since MAG2 and now the Mission Carnival, SoJ can't seem to get it's act together.
    My reply added.

Donkey Show Coordinator

Sadly I don't miss it. And I don't even need to pay to play online... The concept was great, but Sonic Team failed to make the game itself great. They should have made it for the now current gen consoles. Too bad Gears of War 2 is almost a permenant part of my 360 now instead.