Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunts R us

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
    I thought it would be more reasonably if you were a clan: You either hunted everything your members needed or wanted or.....things to make cash and just sold them. I don't see anyway to make a profit hunting things for people. Unless your goal is just to help the community and not be as bored and possibly make some friends. Anyways I'm not going to lie the whole guild / clan idea on this game seems useless. I could be wrong and I will gladly take any responses to heart but I'm just curious as to the point of your clan / guild.
    have you ever actually had some good times on this game that were not related to finding somethin in particular. like you know.... a good run with friends. the game is a social game . we love to have fun. we make a little profit for the people that hunt. the clan takes a portion so we can fund our own events :P.

I don't need a clan to run with my friends . Personally I don't like being led by people I did the whole clan thing I didn't like it. Funding events and such is definately something I could see a clan being worth doing. Also back to the whole question about having a good run with my friends, ofcourse I do. Anyways like I said in my original post I wasn't sure if your aim was making top profit or to make friends or help the community. Insulting my social abilities is not the route you should take in the future in responding to my posts.

bump yay

hunts still being done. waiting for word from lobos

bump of justice

Find my paural already...

My 1st granahodorac failed... 90% my foot.

The 2nd broke TWICE going from +1 to +2 with a good grinder...
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

so u hunt for me, if i ask u....hmmm.....
    what about the black heart unit? first ill ask for price, cause i never get one but i want one for my pt and hunting by myself...nope no fun, milla is enough for me...

ill check anwser tomorrow, so cya later
    LP Phoenix ║ Cast M ║Ship 2║Lv65 Ranger║Lv65 Gunner║Lv65 Hunter

@ pepper. im trying but its hard lol

@LP > honestly with the raising difficulty of that i would have to say around 25 million. we can talk over pms to haggle or you can hop in my room randomly. andromeda is my char.

Yeah I know its kinda hard, but the good news is I'm up a STACK of catilium and I've got 13* metals up the wazoo.

I just hope that 13*+ boards will drop at all instead of being pre-made so that I can actually sell these materials at a good price when they are in demand.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

How much for a ham sandwich? I'm starving!
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20