Ok, this is my shot at a Sci-Fi Fantasy story. There will be more chapters, so tell me what you like and what you don't, so I know how to change it.

Mindblade's Epic.(Chapter 1)

"Uhhh...where am I?" "How did I get here?" Of corse, he knew exactly where he was. He was made to be the ultimate Ranger. But no. Some mysterious something has proved him worng. It started 8 years ago, at an abondoned power plant. Someone or something built him, using the tremendous photon energy left in the plant. He was always superior to other hunters. Thanks to his great stats, he was drafted into Pioneer 1. He spent many years waiting to land, even if he had no idea where exactly they were going. He recived many desturbing e-mails saying "Use the escape pod immediatly. Get out of there!" He somehow managed to ignore them. The last e-mail for a long time, 2 years before he landed, the sender of these mails was confirmed. it was "Logar". Finally, they landed, and the green RAcast tried out his new rifle, a Visk. Finally, a few days before Pioneer 2 caame, he recived a last e-mail. "Come to the Mines!" Seeing no harm done, he haeded there. Once he went into the first room, a mysterious head appeared and brutally murdered him. He wasn't dead, though. He found himself lying iin the Principal on Pioneer 2's quarters. And that's where the story begins.....

So what do you think? Post your comments. Also, look for more chapters coming soon!

More details would be nice, like how he was murdered for example, or about how he got visk and where he was checking mails, describe the charcter more, type of face, hair, costume..
    etc.. you get the point.

OK, sure. I will try that next chapter. (which might not be up today, because of my all-nighter, but should be up sometime Saturday.