Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm so bored of Xbox 360, should I come back?

I'm so bored of everything on the xbox 360. COD:WaW is horrible imo. Fable 2 was fun for the whole 5 minutes it lasted. GoW2 sucks online. I'v played halo 3 to much and I'm bored now. None of the other games out really interest me. I need something to play that won't bore me out of my mind. My PSU license has been canceled for nearly 6-7 months now. I played a little bit during the last event, I can't remember what event it was thought and it got boring pretty fast.

So be honest, is the game worth coming back to or will I just be bored out of my mind again?
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

From the sounds of it, you seem to get bored rather easy. (Gears of War 2 online SUCKS?!)

I don't recomend it, but there's only one way to find out. Only 10 bucks anyway.

Come back, try it. Afterall, it's been 7 months. Maybe you'll like it this time around.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

By comparison, you're getting sick of driving high end, luxury cars, and you wanna go back to a 1972 Gremlin.

Just let it set in for a bit, then you'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    By comparison, you're getting sick of driving high end, luxury cars, and you wanna go back to a 1972 Gremlin.

Just let it set in for a bit, then you'll understand.
    Best analogy today award goes to...Retehi!

You appear to get bored easily, which makes me question the reason you want to come back to a game with nothing to do.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

http://psupedia.info/Updates
    see for urself what u've missed out since May 08' then decide for urself..

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    From the sounds of it, you seem to get bored rather easy. (Gears of War 2 online SUCKS?!)

I don't recomend it, but there's only one way to find out. Only 10 bucks anyway.
    I for one am easily entertained. i can play a barbie game on GBA or any toehr random horrible game u can think of and usually be fine with it.

but when it comes to gears online, bored outta my mind. it SUCKS SUUUCCKKSSS SUCKS I SAY!! D:

anyways, hi jayster! your one of the many people on my card list(almost everyone on the list actually) who left because of how utterly terrible MAximum attack G was! well... the game is still terrible lol but welcome back if u do come back
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

i think your either going through a phase you'll soon snap out of, or you're just growing out of games, I kinda feel the same, and i got a PS3 too and honestly it's either going to go away and you'll start liking games again or you'll just realsie you don't want to play anything any more period. I reckon you should learn an instrument, or take up another hobby. That might help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Come back, try it. Afterall, it's been 7 months. Maybe you'll like it this time around.
    !

Ur from niagra that's like 5 hours away! lol. wen you live in Syracuse ANYONE within in a 10 hour reach is cool...
    Last edited by Dragwind; Nov 21, 2008 at 09:10 AM.

I doubt coming back to PSU would keep you intrested long.

The Paradigm of Greatness Morpheo's Avatar

Well there hasnt been any good up- *SLAPED*