Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Squidsquatch

I do. I did today, I did yesterday, I probably will tomorrow.

What do you do?

As we get cut off and almost blind-sided, I'm the person who just sits and smiles through the entire ride. o_O

*near fatal collision*

*waits for mom to stop swearing*

"...and then when we were waiting to leave since there wasn't anything to do.."

*continued on with whatever was being talked about*
    Look, he did it again.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

As I drive over 3 hours every day because i have a long commute to my college I have noticed that nobody every drives fast enough...maybe its just me.

Well I have a Gamecube in my car with its own screen so when theres traffic offline PSO

Nice pic Ness, it's great to see that good ole Gary Coleman is still finding work out there.

Slow traffic makes me very agitated. Escpecially when it's because a few morons decided to slow down and look at an accident on the other side of the road!!!!! Where I live there are a lot of idiot drivers. The average speed around here is either 10 mph above the speed limit or 10 below. I'm with the 10 above. Of course those going 10 below cut you off and then continue to drive slow and such: braking at everything that comes by and at every little turn. Yes I have road rage and I am damn proud of it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidarrock on 2003-02-05 08:37 ]</font>
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-02-05 08:32, Nidarrock wrote:
    Slow traffic makes me very agitated. Escpecially when it's because a few morons decided to slow down and look at an accident on the other side of the road!!!!! Where I live there are a lot of idiot drivers. The average speed around here is either 10 mph above the speed limit or 10 below. I'm with the 10 above. Of course those going 10 below cut you off and then continue to drive slow and such: braking at everything that comes by and at every little turn. Yes I have road rage and I am damn proud of it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidarrock on 2003-02-05 08:37 ]</font>
    The worst is when I'm on a two lane and there are 2 vehicles that decide to keep pace with eachother, so they completely block off any chance to pass them...oh man I get soooo pissed.

Squidsquatch

"I find it so annoying when I'm driving in an entirely safe manner and all those people pass me going as fast as they can without breaking the law. Sometimes I swear they go faster too! And if they don't pass me, they drive right up close behind me and honk, as if it's my fault that I'm going slow!"

---------

Many drivers in the Omaha metro area have been found to suffer from extreme cranio-rectal inversion. In many cases the condition is extremely advanced, as it has gone un-treated for extended periods of time.