Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 196
  1. #21

    Default

    I vote we secede from PSOW.

    Start our own forum.

    With robot butlers.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moo2u View Post
    I suggest casual Fridays.
    I'll do you one better: Hawaiian shirt Fridays.


    Actually, I am not sure where the imaginary line is drawn with regards to stupid sausage puns and innuendo, but if verbal gags and references to boobies are taboo, then something needs to be done about the ridiculous catgirls with huge, yam-shaped breasts pouring out of their minidresses. Or is that just healthy appreciation of the female furry form?


    Seconding the robot butlers.

  3. #23
    Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    PaRappa Town
    Posts
    4,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astuarlen View Post
    but if verbal gags and references to boobies are taboo, then something needs to be done about the ridiculous catgirls with huge, yam-shaped breasts pouring out of their minidresses. Or is that just healthy appreciation of the female furry form?
    Those whom are posting them should notice, that they are being removed.

    Further contacts will be made if the removals are not being noticed, per usual routine.

    But, for FKL's sake, there are only a few crazies whom partake in this style of posting, therefore, not everyone is being banned from such posts since not everyone is doing them in the first place.

    The same goes for bait & switch, Josie & the ____ Cats topics. Regular routine = regular modifications, notices, cease & desist. No leniency granted without some really due cause.

  4. #24

    Default

    My suggestion: No godmoding. It kills the enjoyment factor of most role-plays and generally annoys people. Also, I think it's definitely possible for people to stop godmoding, so it's something we can crack down on.

  5. #25
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Uh...
    Posts
    5,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tact View Post
    My suggestion: No godmoding. It kills the enjoyment factor of most role-plays and generally annoys people. Also, I think it's definitely possible for people to stop godmoding, so it's something we can crack down on.
    Supporting this statement.

  6. #26

    Default

    In the case of a roleplay battle everyone must have a maximum of 1000 HP.

    Also broken RPG weapons should be nerfed.

  7. #27

    Default

    I'm supporting Tact's statement of no godmodding, it was actually pretty fun being an average joe in the zombie game.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Dec 6, 2008 at 01:58 AM.

  8. #28

    Default

    There should be a sticky thread for an everyone-against-everyone mass RPG battle. Sticky it. Do it. I'm making one.

  9. #29
    Bitchy Kumiho TalHex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneHero View Post
    I'm supporting Tact's statement of no godmodding, it was actually pretty fun being an average joe in the zombie game.
    same, droping a mountain of C4 on people has lost its appeal, i'm going back to training with my bo staff
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Dec 6, 2008 at 01:59 AM.
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

  10. #30

    Default

    Good, good. Use your boredom anger.

Similar Threads

  1. Fan Art Gallery Upgrade Suggestion Box
    By HUnewearl_Meira in forum Fan Works
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jun 9, 2008, 03:30 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 1, 2004, 01:15 PM
  3. Losty's Suggestion Box
    By LostHero in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Sep 17, 2002, 01:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •