Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Quick question about Parum GBR

i just want to know how the route for these missions
    gonna be like. Let's just say i started out at Scarred
    Planet then to Lightning Beast. Does the lobby after
    Lightning Beast lead to Electronic Brain? i havent play
    on Parum for sometime, so can anyone help me out on
    this? Thank you very much.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Hmm... If I remember correctly, the Rozenom Ruins should lead towards AMF headquarters. And since SEED Express is coming, that should lead towards headquarters as well, since it goes to Mother Brain, not too sure though.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I think Lightning Beasts takes you to the Paracabana Coast lobby, which is where I'm guessing you can catch the SEED Express train which will then take you to AMF HQ so you can take on the Electronic Brain...which would then take you back to the Paracabana Coast lobby. I think that's how it would work...

I hope that made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Celi-Ka View Post
    I think Lightning Beasts takes you to the Paracabana Coast lobby, which is where I'm guessing you can catch the SEED Express train which will then take you to AMF HQ so you can take on the Electronic Brain...which would then take you back to the Paracabana Coast lobby. I think that's how it would work...

I hope that made sense.
    Exactly how it goes.

In short, last two GBR's were connected, so should this one
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

ok, that sounds nice, so the path is somewhat
    linear. i thought we have to jump lobby to get
    from point A to point B. Thanks for responding.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

hi there,
    i am a new psu player and this is my first GBR Event.
    i don't wanna start a new thread so i abuse this one, sorry about that

wich elements and resist units are recommend?

so fas as i know and referring to psupedia,
    the route contains mission of parum and i would mainly go for ground and light weapons/bullets or techs.

unfortunately i don't play often on parum and so this leave me a little bit clueless about the negative status effects there.
    at the first look on the psupedia monster facts i would suggest that stun resist or some stamina units because of megids could help...

hmmm as i said dunno, i hope you can enlighten me

happy hunting guardians!

Quote Originally Posted by Severad View Post
    hi there,
    i am a new psu player and this is my first GBR Event.
    i don't wanna start a new thread so i abuse this one, sorry about that

wich elements and resist units are recommend?

so fas as i know and referring to psupedia,
    the route contains mission of parum and i would mainly go for ground and light weapons/bullets or techs.

unfortunately i don't play often on parum and so this leave me a little bit clueless about the negative status effects there.
    at the first look on the psupedia monster facts i would suggest that stun resist or some stamina units because of megids could help...

hmmm as i said dunno, i hope you can enlighten me

happy hunting guardians!
    First off welcome to PSU and welcome to the community. The following are just my suggestions, I figure others will give you their suggestions as well. This is how I will be approaching the GBR myself though.

The Parum Boost runs seem to have a lightning theme (waits for lighting carnival)

Scarred Planet:
    The creatures here are mostly of the lightning element with a few fire and few (maybe one) light element creature. Base your weapons here on Ground and keep maybe on slot Ice and another slot Dark. As for the armor I would suggest a Shock/Resist for this map and maybe keep a Stun/Resist handy for that final fight against some Grass Assassins.

Lightning Beast:
    The creatures here as the name would suggest are all of lightning element. You can either use your previous weapon set up or fill out the remaining weapon slots with Ground weapons. I would highly recommend that Shock/Resist be used for this map with an option to again switch to Stun/Resist at the end at the Grass Assassins. (remember, you can take a sol atomizer when you get shocked, if you are stunned you are a sitting target)

Seed Express:
    From what I have heard about this mission it is broken down into two parts. The first part of the mission has all Dark creatures while the second part of the mission has all lightning creatures except for the golmoro which is Light element. I would probably break down the weapons into half light and half ground. I would keep a Shock/Resist on with a possible change to Stun/Resist when you reach the Boss.

Electronic Brain:
    The creatures here are all Dark except for the Boss which is Lightning. I would again use Light weapons and have a few slots set up for Ground weapons. Again for the boss I would use a Stun/Resist.

I basically stated using the elemental weapons or in your case bullets cause you said you were new. In some cases you can make things easier by using special bullets like Killer Shot or some other specific bullet that you need PA frags to purchase, but I purposefully left that out. If you are already collecting PA frags and have access to these bullets let us know so we can include that into the suggestion. Have fun.
    Work hard, play harder.

hey there!

thanks for the quick response and introduction.

i think this piece of your information could also help other guardians,
    well then i'm trying to buy some resist units (hope the price will not rising too much ).

currently i'm playing a fighgunner. thanks to the mission "white beast" (oh wonder!) and trading, i could managed to stock my weaponstorage with some ground, light and dark weapons. i've got also access to some PA Skills, sorry to not mention it.

my palette for GBR would be:

xbow/randomly deva-zashi for silence (Yak Zagenga/Buten)
    ground double saber (Spiral Dance)
    ground twin dagger (can't decide Moubu Seiran-zan or Hishou Jinren-zan)
    xbox/light saber (Elemental or Zagenga/Rising Strike)
    light double saber (Absolute Dance or Spiral)
    twin handguns (atm ice for freeze but i'm thinking about twin mayalee for zalure, is it worth it?)

edit:

oh the armors!

got some storm lines with crappy % on dark and lightning
    head units: c-mind unit
    arm: solid knight
    body: legless/rainbow
    extra: te/pp generate

of course this can change depending on first GBR experience

yeah that's all so far.

thanks in advanced guys!
    Last edited by Severad; Dec 4, 2008 at 03:47 PM.

Well your doing very well for a begginer. Happy hunting!