Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

Cecelia Raven is a legacy cast.

all 'Raven' Casts have been tall to the point of towering over the average height of others and they're an absolute beast in melee combat.

it's weird, i've had/have other casts, and characters, who can do a variety of jobs, but with my raven i play best in striking combat situations

Jainsea is special because I say so
    Oh! and she's been wearing the same outfit since lvl 60+
    I'm like around lvl 124 now
    Last edited by Jainsea; Dec 7, 2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added lvl

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Mine are all special because I'M behind the wheel!!!

Ship 2 - Gatz

My CAST runs on Windows XP.
    Pluto Paladin
    Legendary Prophet

Art (-noun) def; [1] Totem Graffiti

Noland is special because he is 5'10" and only weighs 116 lbs. Every time I play as him I'm afraid he is going to die of malnutrition.
    Kayla is based on girl whom I saw in a dream of a vision. Plus she is the only Newman Fortegunner I have ever seen.
    Keighlah is just a Beast. Nothing special about her other than the fact that I have remade her identically three times.
    Kailah is the only CAST I have ever made even since PSO. I have fun giving her different themes in terms of dress. Right now she is sporting a Green Lantern motif, even reciting parts of the Oath during boss animations.

My mains is designed to look like I do irl.
    The others are based off a games.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

All four of mines are based on NPC characters I created for my own D&D campaign, which justify their design and type choice.

My human is one of the few who doesn't look like an animeish youngster and / or a Sephiroth weaboo. Well, he was when I created him ; now I came across a fair share of humans with a square jaw and sideburns.

My newman is short, but I tried to give her a face who doesn't look to loli-ish (the original character is in her early twenties, but she's very short), so no sad anime eyes. Also, she doesn't use TECHs at all (she's FI / AF).

My beast, on the other hand, got all the types using TECHs, 'cept for GT which is reserved to my CAST. Her BG still makes her more likely to use melee attacks despite of her gimped battle stats as a techer class. Her hair color changes with the type of Nano she's using (they turn either white or black when doesn't have any), and it's supposed to mimic the shapechange ability the original character got as a weretiger.

And Rust... well, it's a pedo with a gas mask. I managed to make him look unique in a Rappy Suit thanks to his lolisniffer nose. I also play him for the look over efficiency, using only Gigas Faust or Ascension Gift as a SUV (I sold the several Paradi Cataract I found), and the frying pan / real hand gun combo being his favourite weapons.

its higher lvl than the GM and seems to know more that than GM due to it's lower Id number..=)

Newman Knight & Trance addict

Short Newman female whom is very proud to be a Newman Knight, loves to use twin and double sabers <3. ( In short I love being odd race/class combo's )
    Xbox 360: boo / F / Newman / 145
    At: 20, Ft: 20, FiG: 20, Pt: 15, Ff: 20, Fg 10, FigM 2

Newman Knights FtW!! x]

I have a foretecher newman "Nicole"which I love but stopped playing after 140. I made karumi to lv my spells and ended up liking her more. She is a reddish pink haired cast. That is a acrotecher. My resta is lv 38, giresta lv 40, reverser lv 40, and my buffs are around 35. I don't see any more acrotechers out there and a cast off all things. That's what makes her so special.
    Nicole