Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

What's not Special about Special K?
    0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Sixtypinconnection View Post
    I am a horribly skinny, tall CAST who looks odd and has on the...*cough* penis looking helmet. I run around and yell NOM NOM NOM a lot and just generally love to talk to anyone. He has a very high pitched voice and has a kick-ass room to boot. I am so glad I started playing again. XD. Ps2 still rocks my socks with this game.

*huggles his sixty*

Also very green

And I wanted to just thank everyone who has helped me on the road to level 50! Haha. I just got there :3
    I have seen you, your skinnines always me jump a little when you suddenly appear lol.
    I´m like "holy shit what the hell" Xo
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Freckles, short hair. 'Nuff said.

Seority: Loli beast (main concept not origanal, but her look is one of a kind)

Lady Taniko Takashi: Tall, Tanned, Newman (Based from THE BEST BOOK EVER 'Shike' by Robert Shea )

Seority Lyzael: Fem-bot. Her look changes so much that I don't even care even more ;>>

Opurnum: Hot Female Human (Too bad she's useles ><; )

-Mukuro-
    I've never seen anyone use the clothes combination that she has, she has the cat hat (orange-ish stripe), orange bikini top with orange vatavara bottoms and red/blue vatavara boots (they look orange/gray)

-Quantum Pickle?- (pic is good on left, evil on right) http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1229353929
    His name, people laugh at it a lot, but I've written an entire fanfic about him and his super mega awesome adventures. Also, haven't seen anyone similar to his type of armor. he wears the Apollo arms CV, Apollo torso, and boxtos legs CV with the helmet that covers most of the the face and has the big jagged horn. according to the fanfic however, this is his evil form. When he's in his "good" form he wears the cas-yukata with the cast helmet that is really tall that has a blade on the front.

-Galactic Strudel- http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1229353894
    Another character that has a more original name, she plays a large role in the fanfic mentioned above, and I actually created her (she's my 2nd cast) over my male human just because I </3 humans, but my human was rather funny also. His name was Thunder Panda Cake.

-Thunder Panda Cake-
    Me and my friends made fun of him saying he was a pedophile that was a guardian as community service and his pm was actually a little girl he kidnapped. he would always run around saying things like "R U FOIE REAL?!" and "Hello... ladies" (giving an awkward smile of course)

-Lusia-
    She's the newman... and isn't a loli, she's pretty generic unfortunately, she's a fortetecher with pwands... yeah, generic. She USED to be relatively cool, she was a newman acrofighter that wore a red hat, with short blue hair...RAmarl top and bottoms in red. and was basically supposed to look like Kite from .Hack. She used mostly range-mags and blackhearts, but near the end of her Acrofighter spree started using twin sabers.
    Last edited by Syaoran_69; Dec 15, 2008 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    I have seen you, your skinnines always me jump a little when you suddenly appear lol.
    I´m like "holy shit what the hell" Xo
    I am glad you got the reaction I was going for

Ahaha. I love being me.
    OM NOM NOM NOM

My main, Rickochet Blitza is a tall, blue haired, loud mouthed beast, Who fears nothing and regrets even less. He is one of a pair of twins. He is beyond lazy but dependable and will help out if needed

I can pose her like an articulated doll. And has self-shadowing XDDD
    Pic

Old immature child.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Pirate of the moocows.

My friends always get on my case about my beast being a monster, and being able to switch classes in a heartbeat in accordance with what missions we plan on doing since he's maxed on everything except the master classes. I know other folks probably are in the same situation, but I find it particularly special to me because I get noticed for it a lot.

"There will never be a best. The newer generations always have something different to offer than the older. To claim someone to be the best is unfair to the rest of the people who work hard to excel."