Ive had this problem for a while now, but never really bothered me but i want to kno how to fix it. Installed aoi ( not from disc, but from other places).

Here is Problem, whenever i have my computers speakers on PSU AOI will NOT run, and it says "Error a wmi.dll cannot be found, Gameguard will not connect to server" or something along that line. Eventually i run aoi enough it turns off my computers sound completely and nothing can be heard through them without re installing them from control panel > audio devices. And if i try to go to options on aoi the sound option is completely grayed out and i cannot click any boxes.

Usually whenever i restart my computer the sound works until i get this error ( this might be the root of problem) i get Generic Host Win32 Services is not responding, wish to send an error report yada yada yada... and my computer freezes up, somehow switches to Windows classic style and back again before i can do anything.

If i try to run Psu before the error ^ it wont work and the sound works, until the error pops up and then i close it, psu is able to run and sound shuts off.

No big deal without sound but i wish to know how to fix this error.