Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

The point is: When I spend days or weeks to design a new outfit and this picture would be "disqualified" (because I must use one of the outfits from the class), that would be so a waste of time... .

Ok, I see, that the Human Rangers clothes have this "cowboy"-style, but when I m participate on this contest and drawing a new outfit based on SEGAs Designs, there would be a little chance for disqualifing, right?
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

I could always use my imagination, but I'm a stickler for continuity. I'm gonna need a better closeup of those outfits.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

A HUcast in a robe would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    A HUcast in a robe would be awesome.
    I saw a cast with a wand and casting some techs... why not?
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Can we Imagine our own Heads (for Casts)? I would imagine that SEGA will get more of those for the Dressing Room feature, as opposed to just the four/five...
    Next Red Box is mine! Either that or i eAt yoUR sOUl!
    Wait. We each get one now? Then give me yours. I know I got one! Give me yours anyway!

I'm gonna need a better closeup of those outfits.
    There ARE no close ups what you see on the first page is pretty much all the reference available

Just use your imagination.. especially for the MAG.. that one looks like a flying box with lines on it

I'm assuming the whole point of the contest is to be as creative as possible. Meaning you are likely entitled to creating whatever clothing/part sets you choose, as long as they look like they "could be" part of a specific race's set.

I believe ryna put all those pics up as just reference material and a starting point. I don't think you have to go with any of those, or would be eliminated or disqualified for designing your own clothing/part set. If anything, you'd probably get brownie points from the community for doing that.

I too would like to have a definite answer though, just to clarify. Cause I won't be using any pre-designed art for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aki03 View Post
    The point is: When I spend days or weeks to design a new outfit and this picture would be "disqualified" (because I must use one of the outfits from the class), that would be so a waste of time... .

Ok, I see, that the Human Rangers clothes have this "cowboy"-style, but when I m participate on this contest and drawing a new outfit based on SEGAs Designs, there would be a little chance for disqualifing, right?
    Part of the idea of this contest is to use your imagination to fill in any knowledge holes or come up with something unique. No one is going to be disqualified because they didn't adhere to the reference pictures. A piece will only be disqualified if it is overly explicit/profane or has no connection with Phantasy Star Zero (example: submitting a picture of a side-walk).

I was just encouraging people to use recognizable clothing as a starting-point since there are still a lot of knowledge gaps when it comes to clothing choices for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    There ARE no close ups what you see on the first page is pretty much all the reference available

Just use your imagination.. especially for the MAG.. that one looks like a flying box with lines on it
    There are MAGs? huh. I'm way out of touch I didn't even know there was a PS Zero. Or a contest for it until Meira informed me... I kinda like the idea that we have so little reference materials, encourages your imagination. I'll see if I can get something together, probably won't win but still fun.
    PSU Characters
    Shalan - Newearl - Fortetecher
    Fuuko - Beast - ForteFighter
    Tsunami - Caseal - ForteGunner
    Hailey - Human - Acrofighter

yep.. MAGs.. look this is what I made out of it..