Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    I just need to grind my pushans and delpis. I ran out of grinders during the boost so i will wait until after the mission carnival for the next grind boost to finish off the grinding. but so far this is what i have prepared for MF:

Pwand 9/9
    Pwand 6/6
    Pushan 8/10
    Pushan 8/9
    Tesbra 8/8
    Tesbra 7/7

Har / Smart
    Lumirua / Spread

And a SHITLOAD of ungrinded pushans, tesbras and delpis. >_>

I need to work on my armors but I think i will wait till more are released/easier to get. but the ones i have are s rank, have the slots i need and have every element around 30% so im set.

Oh yeah and i have every tech capped. -nosmegid and megiverse *useless if you ask me*
    Real nice. You just made my techers palette look like crap. Now I have to go back and help her build her self esteem back up. :P
    Work hard, play harder.

im not ready at all lol but then again i never am ...i plan on using gms faster fireing rate to lvl my bullets up faster... i have like 2 s rank shields storm line an serafi senba storm is 26% dark an serafi is 30 light
    for fm i have s rank axes and double sabers at about 20 or 30%s an tornado dance at 18 jabagora at 36 an duss majjara at 40...im doing stuff slowly im just now leveling my pms lol so yea imma newb =P
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

I'll be fully ready by friday! The majority of my techs will be at 40 and ready for master force D:

Master Force Pallet:

Pwand 8/8
    Pwand 8/8
    Gaozoran Rod 10/10
    Pwand 4/7 (grind it later >_>)
    Pwand 6/6
    Tesbra 2/10
    Pushan 3/10
    Last edited by SakuraJr; Dec 17, 2008 at 07:15 PM.
    Ps0 name: SakuraJr
    F/C: 275111934324
    Lvl 92 FoNewm: Kale
    lvl 31 RaCaseal: SakuraJr
    PSZ tradelist --> http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171139

Let's Get Physical!

i not even remotely ready for Fighmaster as i do not have a single weapon skill capped yet, dirt poor so have minimal S class weaponry. Still that wont stop me from using it and having fun whilst doing so. Being spontaneous always works for me too much preperation wont allow to me to enjoy the class as much. Just my opinion.

I'd be ready if they had given us more than like five days notice. I hope this isn't "compensation". Need to level up WT, but who wants a WT (7) in a GBR run?
    --k1
    Kiyoko lv 15x Newman FT/FM/FF/AF/MF/AT/PT/WT
    Yuki lv 78 Newman GM/FG/GT | Rika lv 80 CAST GT/FG/FI | Misaki lv 49 Beast FF
    PSP2: Kiyoko lv 1x Newman Vanguard

All I have to do to be ready is click "New Subscription" on Playsega site.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

All I know is that my main character is at level 20 fighgunner and level 20 fortefighter, so yeah I'm ready. I've been ready.
    Everyone gets connected.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    I think most people who say "I am ready for the master classes" just see that they have Shotguns Rifles and Twin handguns done. I see lots of gunners say they will never level up the laser cannons. The number of people you see with level 40 lasers are relatively small.

The same thing for fightmaster. You'll see Spiral Dance, Tornado Dance and Gravity Dance at 40, but Absolute Dance at 11 or so. Redda and Jabroga are capped on almost everyone who plays a fighter, but Dugrega "might" be 21. Majarra is 40, but Robado and Daggas are low level. Gravity Break is 40, but Spinning and Tornado are still level 1.

Even with me saying this, I never bothered to level Megiverse. I've had all of my other techs capped for at least a few months, but I haven't taken the time to finish Megiverse.

Sure your favorite skills, bullets and techs are ready, but the rest of the pallet is lacking. I'm sure with the skills I have right now I could play any of the Master classes and be competent, but I can't say that I'm really ready for the master class.
    All my Technics are lvl40! Im readly for MasterForce!

Quote Originally Posted by _K1_ View Post
    Need to level up WT, but who wants a WT (7) in a GBR run?
    That's why I'm glad I leveled up my CAST's Guntecher and my Newman's Wartecher in MAG runs, was easier to do.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

I guess im ready weapon wis but not bullets my pallet-
    Rattlesnake 4/10
    Rattlesnake 7/10
    Shigga Baret 5/10
    Shigga Desta 2/10
    Battlestopper X2
    Only thing I need is an sn/g and maybe a needle cannon