Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

If it takes you 20 minutes in Egg Thieves, you've already failed. The mission is on a timer.

I joined a random group of three experienced players and was able to pull of an S rank on the first go. The key is to have at least two people who know what they're doing and the other two can just follow them and learn the routine.

MS, while you can run it solo, does not appear to be the best return for the time invested. I'd rather spam easier missions or wait for a group than do MS - quantity is better than quality with the chance of a rare mission on Parum now.
    =Smidge=

Quote Originally Posted by Smidge204 View Post
    If it takes you 20 minutes in Egg Thieves, you've already failed. The mission is on a timer.

I joined a random group of three experienced players and was able to pull of an S rank on the first go. The key is to have at least two people who know what they're doing and the other two can just follow them and learn the routine.

MS, while you can run it solo, does not appear to be the best return for the time invested. I'd rather spam easier missions or wait for a group than do MS - quantity is better than quality with the chance of a rare mission on Parum now.
    =Smidge=
    Egg Thieves A gives 350pts... Military Subway S 489pts... if I can go for Egg Thieves with a competent team then I'd do it over Military Subway, but with a group of 4+ MS will take no more than 20 mins. I can join mid-mission and not have to worry as much about nubs. 489 MP > 0 MP... again this is personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    This is what happens... random person checks this thread to see where everyone is going... they go to Egg Thieves...
    Well if thats the case, dont you fall into that catagory as well, you did come here see ET and then go try to run it and failed.
    I will never be a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    No to Egg Thieves... not with randoms, I have failed too many missions with people who have no idea what to do... 0 MP for 20 mins is NOT acceptable. Maybe Seed Express... since so many people are there, but the mobs in Military Subway S are only lv 90... it's not hard... just bring Killer Shot

If the random(s) can't do even Egg Thieves A within a reason amount of time they'll most likely suck so much that running through MS-S wouldn't be any better.

You say 4 people complain MS in 20 min, that's already about 2 runs of Seed Express right there, probably 3-4 of True Darkness in average random. Plus the drops aren't completed *** in those two missions so it'll feel like you're multi-tasking some in terms of MP farming and rare hunting.