Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    What Risingsun said. But remember that the DSi is region locked.
    But only for DSi specific games. All standard DS games are region free.

Q: Controls. It's been implied that R brings up a sub-selection, much like in PSO, and I'd suspect Y, B and A use the commands. X probably centers the camera, but I can't be sure. Is L (+ direction) dodge? What abouts does start and select do? X?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZarroTsu View Post
    Q: Controls. It's been implied that R brings up a sub-selection, much like in PSO, and I'd suspect Y, B and A use the commands. X probably centers the camera, but I can't be sure. Is L (+ direction) dodge? What abouts does start and select do? X?
    Check out http://pso-world.com/forums/showthre...152527&page=18 someone posted a lot of info on what the buttons do near the bottom of that page.
    Also Dodge is an Action Palette command so it can be A, B or Y.

Quote Originally Posted by sodandy View Post
    Check out http://pso-world.com/forums/showthre...152527&page=18 someone posted a lot of info on what the buttons do near the bottom of that page.
    Also Dodge is an Action Palette command so it can be A, B or Y.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...73&postcount=6
    try this post too, it's very detailed

Stupid question.. i'm a FoMarl and I can't find where to get techniques. Already level 9 and need to get resta at least! Help!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Risingsun View Post
    -So how many areas are there in the game? I remember a lot of us speculated that there might be as many as 8. (oh dont spoil any names or bosses for me, thanks)
    Seven so far, with two blocks per level with unique settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Percival View Post
    Q.: Non player characters A.I., how good is it? Are they able to make themselves useful or are they little more than an extra target for enemies? How would you compare it to PSO and PSU?
    It's fine, you can command it with a menu. If you use that menu correctly, you'll be invincible basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Risingsun View Post
    Q: That makes me curious, aside from story quests, do you even need to take them with you into the field or sub-quests? Id rather not drag around dead weight if i dont need to. (plus i like going solo)
    You don't need to, but I would. They aren't dead weight so much more as they are free resta/buffs and a meat shield/distraction. Things get hectic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternus View Post
    Stupid question.. i'm a FoMarl and I can't find where to get techniques. Already level 9 and need to get resta at least! Help!

Thanks
    In the outside part of the city, to the left of the weapon sellsman (looks like a gruff cowboy) is a girl. First option is buy, second is sell. Towards the button of her list is Techs. Look for Lvxx for easier help. Also, you find a ton of techs on the field. Techs are always on your fifth list on the item list.

Hmm thanks! I think I see them, but I can't figure out how to equip them. Im in the Techniques menu but just says NO DATA... doesn't seem to let me select anything. Has to be something really easy im missing, but I jsut can't seem to figure it out.

Aha! Figured out I need to use the item and then equip.. nevermind.. great thanks.

Q) How often does a rare block occur? Is it seldom or common?

ive found 2 rare blocks in 12 hours of play, allthough thats not enoth to give an acurate say in the matter x3