Default neutral armas line

anyone know?
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088

Someone was offering to buy one for 60mil the other week but they've since come down in value.

The cheapest ones out there are about 25mil; a neutral would probably go for 30-35 if you're lucky.

actually, i think it should cost more than 30-35m. you can only find the boards, not a premade armor, as far as i know. last i checked the board cost 45m~ and the primary material is 35xnanopolymer, which atm would cost at least 3.5m. so gonna cost somewhere in the region of 40-50m to make.

cheapest i saw went for 53m. but they have been selling for 60m+ too, which seems like a pretty good profit for the maker. unfortunately i don't have an armor bot.

Talking 0% Armas Line...

Take the board price and add 4mil to it. There you have your Neutral Armas Line... I doubt the materials are that much especially with the synth boost for Neutrals at 100%

I saw one go for 40mil when they first came out. Prices have been up a bit since then. I'm looking to buy one if your selling though =)

I stand corrected then - apologies! Considering all the flak neutral armor gets on here, wouldn't have expected people to pay nearly as much for it.

having said they cost 40-50m to make, i bought one today for 40m. there is quite a big demand for neutral armour, plenty of those neutral armas went for 60m+. i sold a neutral yiel line for 42m a few weeks ago when the cheapest elemental ones were going for 15m~

i can understand why neutral armour gets a lot of criticism. part of the reason for not wanting to switch armour is laziness. but clearly it is also very expensive to have 6 different armour. neutral is kind of expensive since you would pretty much get the same effect from having a fire armour (convenient due to the lack of ice mobs in the game). the next cheapest option is to have two of different elements.

psu in general doesn't really demand much focus on defense. its an mmo focused more on a leisurely approach, so frequent equipment changes is not something people want to consider. having an acrotecher, and a skilled party in general, makes defense at all largely irrelevant. elemental armour is mostly useful for soloing and small parties.