Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

also waiting for my copy paid for the cheap shipping (kinda regreting that now)

Default Attention North American PSŲ Owners...

Man, I should have paid for EMS, the game shipped the 19th and I still haven't received it.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jan 1, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

There's a topic here with people sharing the same headaches:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156186

My story is even more perplexing, Play-Asia shipped TWO to my household using the Economy Air, one got here on Tuesday (30th) the other hasn't come yet...both shipped on the same day.

did they give you 2 shipping trackers for the separate games? Does it say that one is still out there or has it moved locations since you got the first one? You know that chip people use to bootleg games? The games only like 100 mbs and would take like 3 minutes to download and you'd be done and playing while you have to go through all of this. It's sad.
    Last edited by deso123; Jan 1, 2009 at 12:08 PM.

This is very comforting to me, because I had concerns my mail had been stolen. But the fact that all of you have not received it yet shows me that its just slow shipping. I'm okay with that, I don't mind the wait as long as it hasn't been stolen. I'm in no big rush to play the game.

Still waiting. I live in the UK though, so I can understand the delay.
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

if you live in the US next time use

http://www.shopncsx.com/

there awesome and based in NY i got my game from them on the 26th and priority shipping was only like $5

After carefully calculating, I think it's logical that we didn't get our copies yet.

1- December 19 was a Friday, so there usually no airmail shipping on the weekend (to my knowledge).

2- It started leaving Asia on the Monday the 22nd and may or not have reached NA by the 24th.

3- No mail activities from the 25th to the 28th.

4- So up to today (January 1st which again, a no shipping day), we only had 6 days of shipping activities and adding the fact that shipping is usually slower during the holidays, it pretty much explains why we didn't get our game with plain old airmail shipping.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CircusMaximusBC View Post
    if you live in the US next time use

http://www.shopncsx.com/

there awesome and based in NY i got my game from them on the 26th and priority shipping was only like $5
    NCSX is great I agree and used to use them all the time but they generally charge more across the board compared to Play-Asia for the same thing. Not to mention Play-Asia stocks such a wider range of items that I'd rather give them my business, it's been a win win situation up until now, since I could pay the economy freight and expect it in about 5 business days.

I agree with 'the_importer_', it hasn't been the 10 business day max yet, so there is still hope we will see it Friday or Saturday, but since there are people that I know personally who have the game already and didn't pay extra in shipping it still makes me nervous that it is lost or stolen. I guess I shouldn't jump the gun yet since this shipped during the holidays, and the postal services are surely trying to catch up from it and normal expediting won't occur until next week like he said as well. I'm really glad that others are dealing with extra lead times though and I'm not the only one in this boat.

Quote Originally Posted by GutsGO View Post
    NCSX is great I agree and used to use them all the time but they generally charge more across the board compared to Play-Asia for the same thing. Not to mention Play-Asia stocks such a wider range of items that I'd rather give them my business, it's been a win win situation up until now, since I could pay the economy freight and expect it in about 5 business days.

I agree with 'the_importer_', it hasn't been the 10 business day max yet, so there is still hope we will see it Friday or Saturday, but since there are people that I know personally who have the game already and didn't pay extra in shipping it still makes me nervous that it is lost or stolen. I guess I shouldn't jump the gun yet since this shipped during the holidays, and the postal services are surely trying to catch up from it and normal expediting won't occur until next week like he said as well. I'm really glad that others are dealing with extra lead times though and I'm not the only one in this boat.
    Play-Asia states that it takes anywhere between 5 to 14 business days (but delays do happen). As for getting lost or stolen, well although their airmail shipping doesn't include tracking, it does include insurance, so no worries.
    Spoiler!