View Poll Results: PSO hase been on many systems. Systems such as X-Box, Dreamcast and GameCube. But there still is no

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

9 21.95%
  • Bad

5 12.20%
  • Dont Care For PS2

23 56.10%
  • Who Gives a S*** About PSO!!

4 9.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!PSO FOR PS2!!

A PSO Veteran

PSO hase been on many systems. Systems such as X-Box, Dreamcast and GameCube. But there still is no PSO for the MOST popular game system, the PS2. Shouldnt there be a PSO for PS2?? With more new items and maybe a new class... If you have any info about a PSO for PS2 or just want to complain post here!!

POLL:
    PSO for PS2- Bad or Good??

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

PS2's the most popular system? Weird. I guess I wouldn't mind it going to PS2, the more pso the better, i mean really. But it never will, so i guess i'll just have to stick to FFXI on my ps2, if it ever makes it state side.

Hahahaha

PSO will NEVER go on PS2...

i really would like to know who would possibly believe this, because i got a bridge to sell them...

Sony basically PUT Sega out of the console buisness... Sony owned the markey so much, that they forced Sega out.

For this, Sega bitterly HATES Sony... why do you think right after Sega announced they were leaving the console market, they IMMEDIATE allied with X-box and Ninteno and not PS2?

They knew that PS2 was the dominate console, and it would remain that way... They made a conscious decision NOT to go on the PS2 with most of their games.

Seriously fellas... think about it.

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

no i dont think they should make pso for ps2 i think it should just stay on the systems it is already on

I think you should read the damn forums more, and realise this same topic has been posted at least 10 times over and it's incredibly stupid.

I need to beat my record for buying the same game multiple times (pokemon ; red, blue, yellow, crystal, silver, gold. PSO; ver 1, ver 2, gamecube JP, gamecube US, PC), so I want PS2 PSO!

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-02-07 17:25, SeanX930 wrote:
    I think you should read the damn forums more, and realise this same topic has been posted at least 10 times over and it's incredibly stupid.
    heh, this is the 3rd one of the exact same name by him.

The guy who won't play with cheaters. Period.

The only reason I say no to PSO on PS2 is that I plan to be on the Xbox already. It's not that I'm against it being on PS2, but if it is on PS2, it would have a huge user base and Sonic Team would spend all their time fighting GS, Codebreaker and more on PS2, and they would have no time to keep the Xbox and GC versions running. They give use bad enough customer support as it is, adding PS2 to the mix would only make it that much worse.

No thanks, I'll stick to the more superior game consoles like DC, GC and Xbox ; P but seriously speaking, I don't think there's really any point in doing so :/ I don't think it'll not even look as good as DC, it'd probably have blurred textures. Also, I think it's best on the systems it's on now. If Playstation 3 came out in the future and PSO2 would be around that time then I wouldn't really mind if it's a v-good system. But now I don't think it's a good idea. Well that's my opinion anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2003-02-07 19:01 ]</font>
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Why did you make another topic about this?