Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ah, heck, you put it in the gallery?

Now I can't rip it down and throw it out. I'm going to pull it off my website too, if the program dosn't have an error. So much for any sort of introduction.

And no, I won't put it back up, anywhere, ever, enough damage has already been done, apparently.

However, it was a whole lot more then a lot of people did. I did enter the official Sega SonicTeam art contest they had a while back, with a different piece, and it scored well, although not gold or silver. Did anyone here get them to accept a piece of their work? (I saw mainly JP art only, when looking through all the contestants--some of which were unsigned)I would say to start a topic to post anyone who entered, but with such a frosty start, who cares?

i thought it was good actually. if i didn't it wouldn't be in the gallery. i say who cares, post it back up, show it to more people.

Wielder of Divine Might

I understand how you feel buddy, but you have to understand that some people just like to put others down to make themselves feel better. Those of us who've been here a long time see that. Now, I liked that pic. I've seen some HUcasts online that look like him.