Default Monster Hunter Fans

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Basically Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G basically for the US. At TGS 2008 they didnt have it with them but it was announced that it was coming to the US in the Spring of 2009 or the 2nd quarter for video game releases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster...Portable_2nd_G
    http://www.vgreleases.com/psp/ReleaseDate-69027.aspx

Most definately excited about this because i was about to buy 2nd G but not I'm uber excited.

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

Yeah, I was pretty excited when Capcom announced this for the US. Even though I'm terrible at the series, I love the series. Of course I'll be getting this. I didn't know that Capcom had announced a date yet, though.

Of course it would have been better back then cause just about everyone has the hacked and translated version for their psp now amirite?

Anyway, I'm just looking forward to the Wii one. Once we're in that month I'm totally buying a Wii.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    Of course it would have been better back then cause just about everyone has the hacked and translated version for their psp now amirite?

Anyway, I'm just looking forward to the Wii one. Once we're in that month I'm totally buying a Wii.
    I know a bunch of MH fans have already downloaded the 2nd G... sort of a shame if they aren't planning on buying the game (MHU or 2nd G).

Which Wii MH? Monster Hunter G is being remade for the Wii and will be released before MH3. I'd like both of them, of course, but I would need the Homebrew Channel to play them.

Wink ...

Crossing my fingers for a free copy of this, it would definitely beat playing ~dos offline while I wait for ~tri.
    Tax the fucking churches.

I used to own the original MH back when it first came out (preordered it too and got the t-shirt -- still have it, still wear it), but I was too young to fully appreciate the awesomeness of it and did a stupid move by not playing it that much and then eventually selling it.

Cut to about a year ago, I can't exactly remember how, but I started looking into Monster Hunter again, and then I learned about the PSP games. MHF2 was the reason why I bought a PSP. I'm currently trying to force the game on my PSP-owning friends, but now it's totally gonna be MHFU. I'm also looking into getting some of the MH cards, since I'm a fan of TCG/CCGs.

Anyway, I really can NOT wait for Monster Hunter 3. The offline co-op mode is pretty damn exciting, and the fact that it sounds like they're going to do something with the online mode that has been unseen in any Wii games is also exciting. (In a recent interview, they're trying to find out how many players can be in a town at once)

Ah, I can't wait to see all the nubs complaining about Kut-ku...
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)

lol ykk runs ftw. and yea im pretty much set i have most of the 8* rares and max HR atm. so when MHU comes out im doin G Hunts cant wait

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)