Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Female Human and Cast AF's

This is a request.

I'm looking to make a dedicated AF, ive read on PSUpedia that Humans get a 5% bonus as AF's. I cant choose between having an accurate, powerful + SUV cast female, or a human female for their 5% bonus.

I would like to request a reply with the Base Stats of a level 150 Human Female 20 Acrofighter and level 150 Cast Female 20 Acrofighter.

Im open to hear your experiences as an AF.

Thank you~

Edit: If you have any types at Rank 20 and your character is level 150, feel free to post your base stats. Don't forget to include your race and gender. All Information will go to making a compile of all race/gender/types combinations that will eventually be posted on psupedia.
    Last edited by PhdChristmas; Jan 9, 2009 at 08:11 AM.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Access violation. Are you logged into this website while viewing this statsimulator? Ill try again later.

Thank You~

... I find it funny that everyone is just directing you to stat websties. A 5% boost may or may not give ATP above a cast's, but quite frankly it doesn't matter that much. Assuming that Casts and Humans had that same base ATP (which we know they don't) a 5% boost ensures that killing an enemy is consistently faster only if the enemy takes at least 20 hits to kill. Outside of that range, there is a very low probability that a 5% difference will do much of anything.
    I think its safe to assume that cast ATA is higher, so the only possible stat differences would be TP (for R-mags) and defensive stats.

It seems to me that even with a 5% stat boost, human has no advantage even close to touching the killing power of a SUV. The only significant advantage I see is that humans will have higher damage with R-mags, and I'm not entirely sure how much the difference would be. I just know i'm happy with my cast's sonichi dealing 200-300 damage per bullet, and i'm not even max level.

As for expierences as AF? Its my second most played class at class level 14. I just like using it for single claw and high single saber damage. I find slicers boring, though they probably are the highest damage weapon in the AF arsenal.
    Last edited by Kumlekar; Jan 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM.

here :l...

I don't really like the way caseals look or the fashion available to them, so I don't use mine an awful lot. But based on the stats (and SUV), I'd go with a caseal. I've been trying AF on my caseal too, and I don't have a problem keeping up with everyone else. Then again, I think either choice would be fine. Even newmans make decent acrofighters.
    Last edited by Kylie; Jan 9, 2009 at 02:12 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by PhdChristmas View Post
    Access violation. Are you logged into this website while viewing this statsimulator? Ill try again later.

Thank You~
    Human
    HP 3594
    ATP 1502
    ATA 784
    TP 2194
    DFP 401
    EVP 1359
    MST 374
    STA 15

Cast
    HP 3754
    ATP 1562
    ATA 867
    TP 1393
    DFP 426
    EVP 997
    MST 216
    STA 14

From what i can gather. Cast base stat comparison to human AF, is that cast only have slightly higher stats in given categories. at most 100-150 difference in ATA.

On the otherhand Human TP is greater by a huge sum as well as EVP. MST doubling that of cast.

Cast damage output will be higher by a small amount 5% average, maybe 20% at most taking into account they are least likely to hit for 0. Add SUV which is can do anything from 0 to 75k instant damage. It would seem whether or not you want a Super weapon at your disposal would be the choice for going dedicated AF cast.

Human survival potential is much much geater than a Cast with over a 33%+ greater EVP and 50% greater MST. When using slicers exessively as a AF you become very immoblie, greatly increasing your chances of getting nailed by a spell. The extra mst will become very handy here.

Having a cast fortegunner, my greatest worry was getting killed in 1-2 hard spell hits that occur back to back. Remember 1up neudaiz? where we had contrasting Fire and Ice mobs? Whenever i caught a foie while having an Ice armor on i'd seriously be near death to the point where SUV charge leaps a whole bar, and dead if i was under 90% health.

Human advantages are extremely distinct, but not having a super weapon may be enough to stir my current impression.

Thank you for your contributions and deliberation.

Human survival potential is much much geater than a Cast with over a 33%+ greater EVP and 50% greater MST. When using slicers exessively as a AF you become very immoblie, greatly increasing your chances of getting nailed by a spell. The extra mst will become very handy here.
    Human females also get that extra stamina.

Human Female Acrofighter with an Armas Line and a Hard/Stamina is pretty stout in terms of Incapacitate, Stun, Freeze or Sleep status effect with is handy if you are running a mission where there is more than one status effect flying around at any given time (Seed Express would be the obvious example).

That being said, Cast Acrofighter will likely finish the mission faster since they get a free pass on one mob thanks to the SUV.

From what i can gather. Cast base stat comparison to human AF, is that cast only have slightly higher stats in given categories. at most 100-150 difference in ATA.

On the otherhand Human TP is greater by a huge sum as well as EVP. MST doubling that of cast.

Cast damage output will be higher by a small amount 5% average, maybe 20% at most taking into account they are least likely to hit for 0. Add SUV which is can do anything from 0 to 75k instant damage. It would seem whether or not you want a Super weapon at your disposal would be the choice for going dedicated AF cast.

Having a cast fortegunner, my greatest worry was getting killed in 1-2 hard spell hits that occur back to back. Remember 1up neudaiz? where we had contrasting Fire and Ice mobs? Whenever i caught a foie while having an Ice armor on i'd seriously be near death to the point where SUV charge leaps a whole bar, and dead if i was under 90% health.

Human advantages are extremely distinct, but not having a super weapon may be enough to stir my current impression.

Thank you for your contributions and deliberation.
    The point on defense on MST is valid, though I've never had problems even close to teh extent you've described. EVP is generally agreed to be a horrid stat for melee classes. Blocking during an attack stream interupts the sequence. True, it does allow a just counter, but thats really not that useful as just counter doesn't give anything that just attack couldn't.

I would consider the ability to kill entire groups of enemies in seconds to be far superior to lower damage from technics.