Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Can I beat Dark Falz on Hard mode??

I'm a level 64 (HuCast) Can I beat Falz on Hard????

Depending on your HP, you could beat it on Ult.
    Just check the DF stats and compare the highest damage to your HP. If you have more HP, you can beat it.

(I beat Hard DF at level 43 with most of my characters)

at level 64 you could probably beat him on v.hard without much trouble. i've beat hard falz at level 35 with my FOmar (though he had 2 god/hps)

Bring a HP stealing gun. (Fill, Draw, Gush, Drain) in phase 3 he does a move that makes him untouchable physically however the HP steal still steals HP. So you'll be able to her during those phases.

Keep cautious of your HP and you should be ok!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Yeah you can, and earlier too. You just need high HP (Like everybody else said) So you can survive her smack in her 3rd form. Maybe some light resist units can help you during Grants.

on a sense of that HP units are far more important than ELT. If you can survive the smack, you're golden to anything she dishes

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

And further more, I Was testing how a fight with Ult Dark Falz (Around lvl 100 Ramar) differed with a bit different hp, my ramar at first try had around 770 hp, and he beat falz like nothing, but once I went just alittle over 800 hp, the darvants stopped knocking me down, and they all just slapped me into dead. So sometimes the less Hp, the better, and also his barta hit me multiples times with higher HP.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    And further more, I Was testing how a fight with Ult Dark Falz (Around lvl 100 Ramar) differed with a bit different hp, my ramar at first try had around 770 hp, and he beat falz like nothing, but once I went just alittle over 800 hp, the darvants stopped knocking me down, and they all just slapped me into dead. So sometimes the less Hp, the better, and also his barta hit me multiples times with higher HP.
    If you think that's bad, try being a RAcast in Ultimate Saint-Milion. Say hello to the tornado for me :3
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    If you think that's bad, try being a RAcast in Ultimate Saint-Milion. Say hello to the tornado for me :3
    eheheh. This is why I won't be soloing Saint-Million/Kondi.. << the first time I tried it even the little orange things that came up out of the ground killed me on normal when I was like level 40, so I Said" oh fuck this." I might try later on downt he line though, but atm he doesnt really drop anything I want LOL. The ep4 mags are all ugly besides the space channel 5 one, the puyo and that Gueng si thing. All the rest Ia m just fine without.

Addendum: I didn't even know the tornado could multi hit lol!!
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Yeah you probly could kill him my HUmar only has trouble if I don't heal fast enough after Grantz on very hard and he is about the same level as you HUcast but bring A gun and possibly a Slicer (Slicer for spikes in first 2 forms)