Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default wepon% threshold?

ok guys turning over a new psu leaf if you will lol
    im not keeping items under 30ish% an i was wondering whats your wepon % threshold ?
    and also should my % goal be higher?
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

Whatever my PM gives me...or what my budget will get me. Usually 30+% is what i aim for.

With an Exception on armors...as they are quite expensive

red hair always wins? lol an yea i get that but i had a ton of crea doubles but i didnt like em so im selling them btw 20ish %s an atleast 2 grinds so have a ball guys oh an armors yea they are expensive ...=/
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

If you don't have 50s, you might as well take your broke-ass home.

But seriously, I'm a gunner.

Originally, the law I went by was X/10 and above 20%. I've broken my X/10, though I'm still continuing on with the 20%+.

The only reason why it's 20% is because for some reason I cannot fathom using one below 20%. In my opinion it just looks better on your palette.

If you think about it, the damage difference between a couple percents doesn't make a big difference; maybe 10-15 more damage. Considering enemies usually have 14k+ health... 10-15 damage isn't going to make that much of a difference.

So.. 20%.. simply for aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mitchell View Post
    If you don't have 50s, you might as well take your broke-ass home.

But seriously, I'm a gunner.
    well we herd from the Dbags xD jk
    an as for gunning i would but its kinda boring lol

Quote Originally Posted by fayt6 View Post
    red hair always wins? lol an yea i get that but i had a ton of crea doubles but i didnt like em so im selling them btw 20ish %s an atleast 2 grinds so have a ball guys oh an armors yea they are expensive ...=/

periods and commas omg

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    periods and commas omg
    Those exist ?

Gunners and techers have fixed %s on weapons anyways, so no big deal .
    My main is a Gunner so i can take it a lil easy on my Fighter char.

Special Tactics Squad shadowsniper6's Avatar

Whatever i can get my greedy hands on lol
    Psu character names:
    Wynn