Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yuudai_Riisu View Post
    True, true, and very true. It so monotonous when you have 3 topics explaining same damn thing XP
    Couldn't agree more. But that's a whole different matter. :P 'whining' and 'making new topics that already exist' isn't the same.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I can just see it now: players who know nothing of the updates and don't encounter many lagging issues are going to be bashing FT's and MF's for not having their techs leveled sufficiently when they see the gimped animations, and more arguing about who has the highest level buffs because we won't be able to see which ones are the strongest...

Brilliant, Segac. Fucking BRILLIANT. -_-X

Party -> View Status / Equip.

Problem solved.
    =Smidge=

Quote Originally Posted by Smidge204 View Post
    Party -> View Status / Equip.

Problem solved.
    =Smidge=
    I'm already well aware of that method. My point is that it's going to be a hassle having to stop and do it in EVERY party with a techer now instead of just being able to look at their techs on the fly and say, "OHHH, so you DO have Lv. 50 buffs." I heard in another thread that support magic wasn't going to be affected by this change though, so I dunno... it's still a half-assed fix no matter how you look at it. What about the people who lag simply from casting their own techs? I rest my case. =/

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

You all have this whole thing wrong. This person is upset about the fact that
    SEGA has taken away something that MAKES THIS GAME. "What do I mean by that?"
    I mean this game is based soley on showing off and being the better player. You don't agree?
    then either 1: you are lying or 2: you are in denial
    everyone knows that this game is nothing more than people going around doing
    missions and getting red / knights and millas and getting rich, and leveling your photon
    arts. But what drives us? the opportunity to show off what we've got and you see it
    every day all day from everyone. If you disagree with the fact that this isn't fair
    then why don't you go level every spell to 50 and tell me how you feel now that
    nobody is going to see your hundreds of hours of hard work. Or maybe we should just go ahead and put a cap on ALL traps (which cause the most lag) skills and bullets.
    because, THAT is fair. I understand that you feel that masterforce classes are laggy
    but you aren't seeing that this "Update" is also going to affect our hardworking acrotechers.
    so congratulations! your complaints are going to cause the PSU population to drop even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Asahina View Post
    Are we just trying to just please the fighters and gunners now?
    Yes. It's been that way for a while now.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Honestly, if people are going to argue over who has the highest rank of PA, then maybe they should..... like... play the game. I really don't care if the guy next to me has every single one of my PAs at max level and brags about it, it just means he probably had more free time on his hands to level them. I've been playing since launch (with only a year's break in the middle) and not one of my PAs has hit the cap. Then again, I did have Tornado Break maxed when the cap for it was... like... 30.

But hey, if they like it, then who am I to judge? As long as they don't try starting stuff with me, it really doesn't bother me in the least. First time someone complains about it though, they're getting a swift kick in the face with my size... uh... whatever shoe size my main has.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris the techer View Post
    I mean this game is based soley on showing off and being the better player. You don't agree?
    missions and getting red / knights and millas and getting rich, and leveling your photon
    arts. But what drives us? the opportunity to show off what we've got and you see it
    every day all day from everyone. If you disagree with the fact that this isn't fair
    nobody is going to see your hundreds of hours of hard work. Or maybe we should just go ahead and put a cap on ALL traps (which cause the most lag) skills and bullets.
    because, THAT is fair. I understand that you feel that masterforce classes are laggy
    but you aren't seeing that this "Update" is also going to affect our hardworking acrotechers.
    so congratulations! your complaints are going to cause the PSU population to drop even more.
    So 41+ spells makes this game? we only had them for like a month, and you should know that japan had this update..

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

If someone got their skills to 50, then they deserve a congratulations. I really don't care if I'm the best player or not, and I'm not in denial, and I'm not lying. I like my low-level Protranser having a Kohbutimeri (or whatever that friggin' Cupid's Bow is called) and having a Koltova Gun, and I don't care that my Fortefighter's skills aren't all 40 yet (heck, some of them aren't even 31 yet, I think). I pretty much play because I like the game, and I like how (mostly) unique my guy is.

Again, if you're into being the best, then cool. Not everyone is, though, and those that aren't are probably pretty content with that. Now, as for techs being level 50, if they are, good job. If not, then oh well. Bigger animations aren't usually better, just as bigger numbers aren't always the best for everyone's play style. (Not trying to start a fight, just saying different things for different people.)
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Or 3: you're claiming the truth too rashly.

Usually, people play soccer to have fun and not to say "nubz, I'm better than you!". Would you say that PSU is different?
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Tech nerf = win. The option to turn it on/off = FAIL.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x