Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Man, those charts are really, I mean really depressing to look at.
    Not just because of the population, but because that's what us on the other side of the pond have to look forward to...

12 days now til SF4. If it is indeed as good as every early indication has hyped it, and has solid netplay, I'm peacing out. It's been a fun ride :P

Seriously if I could "buy" grinds and such there really wouldn't be any reason to "play" PSU. Oh I'd go off and brag about my Psycho Wands 10/10 or 50% Rucars 10/10... but the problem will be... EVERYONE will have them.

Why not make the actual MISSION a one-time buy, play as many times as you'd like... make it LONG and limit to 4 players, and at the end you have the option to

add 1% Element to a weapon / Armor,
    +1 Grind , Fix a broken weapon, or change an Element.

This way people will actually stick around to pay the monthly fee...

Quote Originally Posted by rayner View Post
    This way people will actually stick around to pay the monthly fee...
    I don't think they'll care when GC is gonna eclipse the monthly fee
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    I don't think they'll care when GC is gonna eclipse the monthly fee
    Not if there is NO ONE subscribing at all... for each person who quits they would have to have another person willing to shell-out an adition $10 a month on the Cash Shop...

add 1% Element to a weapon / Armor
    Make it 2%, otherwise all the even-numbered %s will become ugly odd-numbered %s. Ewww...

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by stukasa View Post
    Make it 2%, otherwise all the even-numbered %s will become ugly odd-numbered %s. Ewww...
    Agreed, I hate those odd-number % weapons, and Fighters need to worry about % & Grinds so it would ease it a little.

Not if there is NO ONE subscribing at all... for each person who quits they would have to have another person willing to shell-out an adition $10 a month on the Cash Shop...

Thats exactly what the cash shop is for.

Their playerbase has completely caved in. They used to rely on that $10 a month, but unfortunally that isnt going to happen anymore.

So instead of improving the game to get more subscribers (which in turn = more money in $10 a month subscriptions), they hope that the idiots (us) that are still playing their game (which is dead btw) will use this GENIUS new idea they have with a fancy name (a cash shop) to make existing members end up paying perhaps $15 or $20 a month instead, which would allow for one member to instead count for about 2 or 3. (or the rich people who abuse the system, perhaps 6 or 7.)

Who wants to bet the unreleased missions that will be in the cash shop are already on the fucking disc?

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Who wants to bet the unreleased missions that will be in the cash shop are already on the fucking disc?
    Dengeki+ anyone?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Dengeki+ anyone?
    MAG++? lol
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Thats exactly what the cash shop is for.

Their playerbase has completely caved in. They used to rely on that $10 a month, but unfortunally that isnt going to happen anymore.

So instead of improving the game to get more subscribers (which in turn = more money in $10 a month subscriptions), they hope that the idiots (us) that are still playing their game (which is dead btw) will use this GENIUS new idea they have with a fancy name (a cash shop) to make existing members end up paying perhaps $15 or $20 a month instead, which would allow for one member to instead count for about 2 or 3. (or the rich people who abuse the system, perhaps 6 or 7.)

I'm not talking about people who have ALREADY left, but the idiots like me that would buy my ideal pallet... then what? Why am I playing PSU? To find items? But I have them already... then will it be to max my characters, most likely by then I'll have all 4 characters to MAX level. My PA's? Make a new character and start all over? I play PSU for the "Hunt" like alot of people and when that aspect is gone then I'll stop playing. I stop playing and Sega gets $0 from me until the game slowly fades away.

A Cash Shop is front loaded... I may get my fill in the 1st month so instead of Sega getting another year outta me $120... they get $20 - what I spend in the cash shop... and I doubt it will be anywhere near $100 in 2 months.