Default Phantasy Star Zero Guide books

Amazon.jp may know I like Phantasy Star because they only spam me with Phantasy Star products xD this is what I got in my inbox today:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/408779491...692_pe_snp_268

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4...692_pe_snp_268

someone should buy it lol.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

That first one has been out since the game launched practically, that second one looks newer though... I wonder which is better.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

'bout time something like this showed up. Now we can answer our many questions (hopefully)! Tempted to buy one myself, but I probably don't know enough kanji to be able to read it. :/

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

I'm going to buy it... someday lol

Is there any way of seeing what the item database looks like (assuming there is one)? That would be the only reason I would buy it.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

I'm buying the second complete guide for myself when I get paid this Friday. Love the Lunar-style artwork they used this time around, though I miss the artwork from the PSO I and II days.

The one that's been out since launch is crap. I bought it when I was getting an SD card for the DSi I gave someone for Christmas. I haven't seen the second one though. It can't be any worse than the first though.

I got both books in the mail today. As Mike said earlier, the "Photon Master Guide" isn't worth the paper it is printed on. The other one is quite nice. It is done in the same format as the PSU "Perfect Bible" series. It is packed with stats on enemies/items/photon arts, pictures of enemies/items, and I think there are some drop tables.

I have the Photon Master Guide and boy does it suck. The only thing good about it is the V-Jump Shield code -- but you can get the code online anyways. Does the second one have a complete list of all items?