Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God Units

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

Default God Units

What would work best for a Ranger, Force, and hunter?? i know some classes shouldn't use a certain unit cause the fact that they don't need it. what would be best for a Ranger, Force and Hunter? or just a Ranger (thats what i am)

Rangers could use more power, and at lower levels the Arm units can help use stronger guns and hit more reliably. Usually MST can be skipped on non-FOrces, and use the DFP/EVP as necessary. HP units are good for some boss battles. Luck, I probably would ignore as you might not even notice the benefits too much.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Luck is really something that should just either be written into your material plan or ignored, in my opinion of course.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

No matter what class you are using, if you are planning to do damage by using weapons, you must have a God/Battle. Unfortunately, this item is Redria specific.

God/Ability serves a good generality of boosting every stat. And unfortunately, this item is limited to a couple of IDs.

For rangers I prefer God/power and God/battle.

For any character that's not a force, I'd go with probably one of these...

Bod/Battle, Bod/Power[x2], and Maybe God/body or God/Hp. For Hunters anyway.

For Rangers, I'd probably go with God/Battle, God/Power, God/Arm, and same as above: either God/Body or God/HP. [Depends on the situation]

Also, Ketchup345 said luck isn't really important, but for any character not using techniques, it is. It makes you do about 1.5-2x more damage. And once it get's to be about 70, I'd say every 1 of 3 or 4 hits. Which doesn't seem like much, but it helps a lot. Trust me.

Luck certainly has a benefit but it is not worth using the slots over for when you could increase your own damage or accuracy without relying on critical hits. If anything, Luck should be accounted for by Luck Materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Luck certainly has a benefit but it is not worth using the slots over for when you could increase your own damage or accuracy without relying on critical hits. If anything, Luck should be accounted for by Luck Materials.
    Yeah... I forgot to say that. Thanks lol o_O

Also, does anyone know the ratio of Critical Hits to regular hits with 100 Luck?

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

I vaguely recall it being something like 1/10.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

It's 25%, or 1 critical hit:4 normal hit. 100 Luck is very ruthless if you are able to do a lot of damage.