Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how does PSU compare...

to other MMO RPGS?
    iv heard lots of good things about Final Fantasy and i know tehre are a few people on here who play it/ prefer it .
    is that the only good one though?

reason being i wanna quit PSU for good. ever since i heard about the lightning carnival i played till this was out. to be fair its actually a lot more dissapointing than i though. i always had this image of the carnival being teh best thing to have happened to this game. i was wrong.

so yea. i wanna pick up another MMO RPG once this carnival is over with but im unsure which one i wanna head towards. dont wanna start WOW though. iv heard that once you start that game it more or less easts away at your soul....

also once i quit for good, this time. i will be giving all my stuff away again. lot of nice stuff to give away. this includes if i get a yasha from this event then that also goes to the lucky one.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

The carnival does get better, you just have to wait. But if you are looking to play another MMO like PSU, or just "better" then I would suggest Ragnarok 2 or Final Fantasy. But the only thing about Final Fantasy is that no matter how creative or "good" it is, you will always be waiting for hours just to find a party, and it takes an exsessive amount of time to do anything.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

PSU seem to be more suitable for casual players, because it allow you to come later and catch up easy with event, while if you are on PvP game like wow, that will be your full time job.

anyway, on the topic like this, please be sure don't go into war again.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

-starts war-

I'd say you can drop the english servers but not the game intirely.
    Go to the Japanese servers. MUCH more people there and more missions to do n' such. (Just need a little help translating lol.)

Do you have a pwand to give away?

hmm. maby final fantasy then. how come it takes agres to find a team though lol?

this game is my full time job tbh lol. i spend all day on it every day =[...which would explain my bordom.
    i suppose i could just take like a 5 month break from it. but then wheni come back ill have no life again
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2

Unfortunately the carnival really sucks at this state, it's bound to get better..

Quick MMO's all together, if you play this one all day, you'll play other ones all day too.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Well no matter what you do and what MMO you end up with, you will always be plagued with the middle school kids that seem to think they run everything. Besides PSU, I play Maplestory on spare time. Its all about what kind of stuff your into. MS has mages, archers, bandits, assassins aka ninja star throwers, and warriors. The game is full of quests and supportive players minus the little kids. That is just one suggestion from myself and not to start anything but I heard from friends that Final Fantasy was just BORING as hell.

There a nice mmorpg out called La tale but if your bored on psu just take a 3 month break like most people do and come back when its somethine worth playing for.
    PSU Character Information
    DivineTenken"Sojiro"150 beastFF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(
    Dark Hadou "Sakura" 115 CastFT(20)-AT(20)-WT(20)-MF(20)
    BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
    Hikikomori-Neet 70 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(20)
    Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.GT Xxantman215xX

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ouSakura-1.png

do you already have final fantasy? I have the special edition one with all the expansions (complete). if you wanna work out a lil trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibdozer View Post
    do you already have final fantasy? I have the special edition one with all the expansions (complete). if you wanna work out a lil trade?
    actually i think i do have those disks and the codes. i just never played it because i had to pay online and the price was high. probably not high to you guys but i can barely afford PSU :/
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2