Second Double Agito today with that %.
    This really is a superb day.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Wow, congrats to Sexy Raine! That's amazing; I'm still trying to get all of mine to 31 (almost there!)

Hax! We sit behind the fence. Silly boundaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    That seem opposite to me, I always solo to practice PA, and use the capped PA to help party. I always do the best to either support party or do actual damage upon their request. (that is why I have all classes)

I would feel frustrated if I had to prac PA inside party because:
    1. the progress to cap PA is too slow compare to solo.
    2. I feel like I m too useless to share anything with party that set "random" (this exclude the condition when everybody prac PA together of course)

note: since it is SS thread, add my favorite Dark Faiz picture :

I bet its 2 years till this comes out. since i see you level cap 170.....

cg raine.

line techs were my absolute worst to get to 50...after they were done everything was a breeze. how bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by GH499 View Post
    Whoever that waste party time to practice PA, but don't use level capped PA to help the party back after finish is a bad players.

Not to offend to any specific one, but I have been seeing too many of screen shot here of people saying that his PAs are capped, and then abandon that character, and continue leveling his alt low level PA in party instead.
    (what is the point to cap it if you don't use it? same meaning as having none at all )

It is alright if that person do everything solo I guess..
    I did everything to 50 as showing my last bit of loyalty to techer. Unfortunately MF didn't live up to what I was hoping for so I ditched it. If it wasn't to pointless compared to the other 2 master, maybe I'd still be playing it. The tech doesn't help either.

I'm not a complete stat whore, as I love bother techer and gunner. But when one gets screwed over, it's only right that I shift to a better of the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    Can you imagine how boring PSU would be on a capped level character with all capped PAs? I'd have to either get on another character or change my characters type so I could continue to make progress again. I need to see something leveling up on my characters so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time. Might be just me though
    Max PA's don't really bother me, as I don't ever plan to do unnecessary multi-classing with anyone under me. Nova is a permanent Gunmaster, ANA is permanent melee, and I do techer. I have no problems staying one class forever, as my fun comes from dominating everything, and not from wasting my time with variety. having all 3 main fighting styles covered this way is good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by soubrette View Post
    Wow, congrats to Sexy Raine! That's amazing; I'm still trying to get all of mine to 31 (almost there!)
    Thanks Soubrette. Keep going you'll get there. And don't worry about me, I'll still be using a few offense techs here and there as an AT. The Force part of me will still live on
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Feb 5, 2009 at 02:02 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

pc finally broke no psu or screenies till i get a new compuer. bye bye 2003 sony vaio, your hard drive has crashed for the last time(4th time) and now it is not replacable since whole pc has internally combusted :P

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

Rappy and Jao are taunting everyone now that Magashi is loose.

Destination Uknown...

One step closer to faithfully recreating my HUnewearl...

I don't care that it's Neutral (Arms Dealer will fix that), it's such an awesome looking weapon. The claw parts actually open up on attacking and close after, which is pretty nice.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Default Phantom technic graphics in Charged Puzzle

Spoiler!

Has anyone encountered this? In the first room of Teleporter, whenever I cast Gizonde, the graphic for it shows up at a spot near the front of the room a little bit before I cast. It doesn't seem to work for any other tech I've tried.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Nope.... I will give it a try later tonite. Let you know! Havn't cast Gizonde in under any circumstance for a long time! You still hit the enemies around you even though the graphic is misplaced?