Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Hmm...... didn't Ascension Gift have a random heal "attack" on it? Maybe it was that.....

Then again, I haven't seen anyone use that in a long time, so I could be wrong on that. Either way, it'll be a real nice SUV for any Force-specialized casts out there, in my opinion, especially if it heals you based on your Tech stat.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    I see your points, but...

Why do you people want PSU on every god damn system out? PhSP is fine as is. Sure, the online mode blows on it if you don't have any way local to do it (XLink Kai never counts, it is so shitty and buggy). It is NOT a smart idea. First, how would the PSP players communicate? Lack of Keyboard doesn't help, and being stuck to PC/PS2 servers would not allow the use of the headset, because PS2 leaves the whole server behind on possible content and updates (they would have to issue a new disk for that sort of thing). There is no splitting of communities, to be honest, because in Japan, the Playstation Portable is its own community. The only reason we are getting the game is because there is a possible market.

It's probably going to flop on its own ass anyways. Hell, I wouldn't worry about splitting of communities, to be honest...
    I should have worded it better. I wasn't implying that PSU and PSP actually be connected, they would still be separate games. But the new content on PSP should have been released, either all at once, or in block updates on the regular consoles. That way they are less like two separate games. I don't see any reason I should want to play PSU on my PSP as opposed to my console/PC besides that it's portable. However, that may not have been possible due to the PS2's lacking HD support, hence my closing comment.

Besides, you are missing one thing entirely. SEGA is a company, and it wants money. They are going to test the waters for more money with PhSP.
    Absolutely true. I always seem to forget companies aren't humanitarians.

C'mon Reg, you of all people should know you just answered you're own questions.
    gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    I see, I didn't see it before post.
    However, there is no point to get too many of them tho, I rarely seen anybody even wear it nowadays. I think most people end up with 1 each = 2 .:P
    whitill wings still go for over just over a mil when i last checked. so not too bad if you got it while leveling a new char. vivian fludge on the other hand... uh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    you can even remake characters to get more of them.
    I thought it was only two items per account. Ah well, I only have one character anyways (and I still can't play).

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    FYI psp is already a huge sales success in japan. http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/08/...sy-star-2.html

and that was long ago so it's already a hit as far as sega is concerned.
    Monster Hunter Freedom 2, which sold like golden eggs from a goose in Japan, didn't do so hot in the West (US/EU).

This one is probably going to fall through the cracks too...

Also, RegulusHikari, I think we are seeing eye to eye now.

this is off topic coment: 4weeks or more ago GMs mention giving away coins from something that happen awile ago. im getting real concered about recieving my coins as a LOYAL psu player. please contact me for answers to this post psu community /GMs

It would be nice to have a new mission to do but either way, its still something......
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by gordon/alpha999 View Post
    this is a off topic post: its been 4 or more weeks since we as psu community was told we will recieve coins some time ago. i am, concered as aLOYAL psu player and want to know why the psu community still havent got our coins. plz reply with answer psu community /GMs >_>
    what are u talking about? o.O