Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Crunching noises

Seriously, I like potato chips too, but WHAT THE FUCK.

If you are seriously HUNGRY, eat potato chips WITH a good meal, don't sit there for HOURS with a bag of chips, and just keep fucking eating. STOP, ERGG. Go make a sandwhich or something, I mean I'm generally lazy with food, but at LEAST MICROWAVE SOMETHING, don't just eat chips!

Seriously, I don't know what it is, but the crunching of chips, just the noise makes me go abso-fucking-lutely insane. I can not possibly display my anger at this constant noise.

Ok, I REALLY had to get that out of my system..I just cannot fathom ANY long term chip-crunching noises...ARGHHHH

I'll reiterate a tad.

I don't mind TOO Much when people grab a handful of chips and finish them off fast.

No.

It's the assholes that seriously NOURISH off the damn chips. Like they sit there for hours up on hours, not necessarily eating too much but CONSISTENTLY eating chips for HOURS...and then they crunch it all slow as they multitask, staring at the screen, filling their obese American desires.

THIS is why people need to stop complaining that they are fat, seriously.
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Feb 2, 2009 at 04:53 AM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

It might just be the adventurous side of me but if I hear someone chomping away at chips I eventually start to wonder what kind of folly effect in a film the sound could be used for.

brb grabbing some doritos.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

You need sound therapy, or some sort of release for your hypersensitive hearing.

Chew gum? It could help block out the sound (make sure it's sugarfree?).

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

You need sound therapy, or some sort of release for your hypersensitive hearing.

Chew gum? It could help block out the sound (make sure it's sugarfree?).

(That said I have never done any occupational therapy and my advice is terrible)

When people do it on vent it's 10 times the fun!

The only time it bothers me is when I'm at a movie and you constantly hear crunching and people messing up with their plastic bags all long the movie.

Otherwise, I don't care.
    Well, four or five bags of potato chips never last very long with me or the people I know so...

The sound doesn't bother me but I agree with you that people spend too much time snacking on chips and other junk food all day long, then wonder why they gain weight.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

You know, I have an irrational annoyance to the sound of jingling keys, so I can understand where he's coming from. I know it's ridiculous, it just drives me nuts for some odd reason.

Now that I think about it, my sister used to go check what I was doing on the computer or watching on the TV by putting her head right over my shoulder. So her mouth and nose were next to my ear, and somehow, she was always breathing heavily or chewing something.

Was making me want to punch her in the face.
    (Maybe I actually did, since she stopped, but I can't remember it if so. o_o)