Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    Kalidoscope Walker Nicktendonick's Avatar

I've been waiting for this demo to come to the us, but it seems like when I try to download the demo from the playstation store over my PSP, but it keeps on saying that I do not have enough room for the 272 MB demo. When I have at least 367 MB free. I have no clue what's causing the mixed signals

Does anybody have any clue what's going on?

Copy all data off your memory card and reformat it from the system menu. I had to do the same thing for downloading R-Types. You can copy everything back afterwards.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Kalidoscope Walker Nicktendonick's Avatar

thanks a million man. Got it running, and love it all over again

Shame I have to keep on doing this repeatingly to download multiple demos, after three it just gives that error again. Oh well, it's not that bad I guess, just annoying.

Man, that must be a pain! Is your firmware up to date? Windows used to ask me if I wanted to fix the file system on my memory stick every time I connected my PSP in USB mode, but after updating firmware and reformatting the card the first time it stopped detecting errors.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    Copy all data off your memory card and reformat it from the system menu. I had to do the same thing for downloading R-Types. You can copy everything back afterwards.
    Hey thanks a bunch for this advice. I've had my card for years and never formatted it before, so I offloaded everything to my brother-in-law's computer and formatted, downloaded PSP, and then chucked my stuff back on (otherwise, if I put stuff back on and try to download, I got the not enough room message...I am curious if my Rockstar custom tracks, which show up as corrupted data on the system save data display, might be messing things up on that front, but I really have no clue, lol). I figured a format wouldn't hurt my memory stick considering how long I've had it, so two birds, one stone kind of stuff Thanks again!
    The world is yours.