Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: "sword glitch"

Quote Originally Posted by Syn Jerriel View Post
    MEGID GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha lol
    OPPS i mean using the postive sword glitch. Not the death magic "megid"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuka Miyamoto View Post
    When people glitch against me like in games like Gears of War or halo3 like geting out the map or running while shooting ( crab walk gears 1and2 ) thats a pure glitch player vs player. Thats something i would report, but psu is a co op game fighting "ai" monsters why report someone killing monsters with one hit?
    Why? Because I can. And I do. Want to avoid getting reported? Don't glitch. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by funnymatt View Post
    Why? Because I can. And I do. Want to avoid getting reported? Don't glitch. Problem solved.

O.0 Your on that snitch status.

I dont glitch i just buff stats 42+ buffs to help my team be STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my friends found out how to do the glitch showed his friends it to so we have 5 fortefighters all lv150 and me acrotecher with 41+ buffs, but he needed the help of a acrotecher like me with all buffs pass 41. And my god!!! They do off the chart damage srsly!!!!! Big numbers like 24322 no bull if i had a capture card i would put it on youtube!!!
    Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    Actually, the person who did that, by accident, reported himself to SEGA. They said that since he didn't do anything out of the ordinary (ie. glitch to get it), he could keep it. So that really doesn't apply at all.
    hmmm can u take his word for it? you REALLY never know on these kinds of things
    Xiledgaming.com
    [[Biggest Gaming community 30k memebers]]

Main GT: Syn Jerriel

GT for PSU: KoG Queenubcake
    Queen Nubcake 150 Protranser/FF/AcroTecher/FM @ 13
    Kitty 104 FT/AcroTecher/MF @10

O.0 Your on that snitch status.
    Yes. I'm good at it.

Most have to admit. one reason they get so bent out of shape is cause they cannot do the glitch and get mad cause someone else is able to get further than them in the game. so then they complain so they become even with others.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Most have to admit. one reason they get so bent out of shape is cause they cannot do the glitch and get mad cause someone else is able to get further than them in the game. so then they complain so they become even with others.
    Or they get out of bent because the glitch is so easy that anyone can do it and it changes normal gameplay.

The best part of this whole thread, is that I haven't heard somebody make fun of another person for being a snitch, since the first grade. It's awesome.
    X360

Zidane - Beast 150 - FF 20

My only point was that banning people over the glitch does NOT fix the problem. Glitchers will play alone in locked games. To stop the glitch, it needs to be REMOVED. I never said they shouldn't be banned. I said, in my opinion, perma-ban seems excessive. My opinion, it ain't changing. I know what we all agreed to when we agree to the ToS. Doesn't mean I have to like it though. Real life is great when people don't all have to think the same and like the same stuff.

Saying that it's too much trouble for Sega to patch it is absolute bullshit. Every single person playing pays to play. Soon, we'll be paying extra from their cash-shop. It's their fucking job to maintain their game. Just about every other online MMO I've ever played keeps their shit up to date and fixes as many glitches as they can.

I don't give a flying shit about how many lines of code there are. If the other major developers, who charge you monthly to play, can fix their games, then so can Sega. I mean, that's what they get paid for. "The work is too hard" is a shitty reason to not patch this game. "We don't really give a fuck and we know you'll just keep paying us" sounds more like it. And it's not like Sega is some tiny little company that lacks resources. EVERYBODY knows the name Sega, especially in Japan. Their reputation for maintaining quality with their titles is about as good as a Madcatz controller.