Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default "No cussing" Let's kill him!

Sometime ago, a middle school kid started the "no cussing" club, this week is supposed to be "no cussing week" in LA County.

Anyway, the kid says, "I think it's nicer when people don't have to use expletives to describe things,"

I agree. I like people having a wider vocab and generally being mature enough to have a conversation without resulting to swearing or yelling. Anyway, this kid, who is now 15, is getting death threats from several people, calling him and his family out, saying they're going to kill them.

If you wanna cuss, that's fine. You don't have to be a part of this kid's club, you don't have to feel the same way; but that's no excuse to want to kill this kid!

I swear sometimes, but I'm not flipping out some kid is celebrating "no cussing week".

Holy shit O_o;

(Lol, I wasn't even planning on cursing, but there ya have it)
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Though I agree with him too, I oughtn't criticize the people who do cuss because I'm not entirely innocent myself.

But... death threats? What on earth? That's much too far. It's not like the kid is harming anyone. I really don't know what to say other than that.

It's fine to think he should die, or want to kill him, but it is NOT fine to actually threaten or try to kill him.

no cussing club? no cussing week? sounds like some stupid shit to me.

people need to learn not to let simple words upset them so much. they could be watching tv and hear the following 2 sentences:

"i am going to rape and kill all your children"
    and
    "shit, i stubbed my toe!"

guess which one upsets them more? its just pathetic. grow up and learn to handle fucking words. the word itself shouldnt bother you. its the meaning that matters.
    Quit PSO2

Seems the first post got a hit of the ban hammer. Or at least Ryna's delete key.
    Coming Soon!

Reminds me of the time we put a swear box in the office for a week to see how long we could manage without the usual profanities. Note to any sailors/squaddies reading this, you have NOTHING on a typical team of stressed out developers. Even the ex-army fella in my current happy team was rather surprised by the, errrm, creativity of us supposedly quiet types XP

At 10 pence per swear, 4 of us managed to collect about £50 in the space of 5 days. Which we then gave to charity. And promised never to repeat the experiment again.

No death threats though, we save those for the userbase

I don't cuss a lot. However, using a cuss word after every other word shows a lack of intelligence and dignity.

Or maybe I just feel that way.

& stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

That is so wrong. I get so fucking pissed when everyone curses.
    Fucking assholes threatening to kill the kid.

Jesus Christ 'cuss' has to be the most retarded word on the planet.