Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy More items and weapons!

I say they should make somemore weapons and items for AotI. I paid money for it and its starting to get a little boring. They should be focusing on having a bigger variety instead of these special events that every one cludders into one spot making the game lag more. Dont get me wrong I like the events and all i just think they should be spread out a little more. Like right now there already named and started on the next event. I just think it should slow down a bit so the game doesnt get boring so fast.

But you can still go play all the other missions and get other drops, your not forced to play the event. And along with new event come new weapons. I'd rather be playing a new event every other week and getting my moneys worth out of the game. Did you not play in the very begging when we didn't even have Moa unlocked and we could only get up to B rank equips?

Quote Originally Posted by kyle21 View Post
    But you can still go play all the other missions and get other drops, your not forced to play the event. And along with new event come new weapons. I'd rather be playing a new event every other week and getting my moneys worth out of the game. Did you not play in the very begging when we didn't even have Moa unlocked and we could only get up to B rank equips?
    The good ol' days. I made 50,000 meseta and thought I was rich. The power of the Durandal is revived.
    Work hard, play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius_Drake View Post
    The good ol' days. I made 50,000 meseta and thought I was rich. The power of the Durandal is revived.
    i started in the winter event last year so i dont know the pain of having no moatoob, only b ranks, near to no mesata only a handfull of missions etc etc etc.

but common. you make durandal sound awsome :S

i know a lot of peopel would dissagree with me here but i think sega should erase all the mesata in the game just now and change the mesata drops to the way it used to be in those days.
    not only do you not have too much mesata in the game but you dont have to worry about items costing over 1 stack when they shouldnt be like that in the first place -.-
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

How about they revert the higher drop rate for higher difficulty, and just get on with the S3 for vanilla missions. And S2 for the rest of expansion that needs it.

That way, it will defintively last longer.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

i remember when fighgunner was released and i couldnt wait to use a double saber, bone dance, and nightwalker....those were fun times. I synthed TONS of them.

Really, they just need to find a way to release all of the PSUv1 data we've had since 2006. Once we've gotten that squared away, we can work on getting all the AotI equipment.

And about more items...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...63&postcount=1

Yeah... As for when we in the West will see it, no idea. But it's there.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Ah good times. I remember you were lucky enough to be able to afford 18k just to be able to use a SUV. If I remember correctly, 5* was the highest rank for a long time. Don't think about just simply going to the player shops to buy stuff, because there were basically none for months. Players over level 50 were not the most common thing for awhile either. PSU sure was difficult back then! >:O
    Last edited by _Vyser_; Mar 5, 2009 at 02:30 PM.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

Yea that must have been fun back then but im saying its just to easy to get the best weapons. Theres not really a challange. I just started a female cast and in a day i got to lvl 50. It just shouldnt be that easy. Also they should make a class higher than S and have the weapons use like 25 par walna and 15 goldania. Im just saying once your lvl 150 and you have the best weapons you can get the game gets boring.

erm Elyrium... have u synthed any weapons that use goldania? they use 15 of the damn things
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter